Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cain

Which vitamins are best?

Which vitamins are best for getting rid of acne? and what contains them? Please least fruits and vegetables.

i was told that b5 vitamin should help, along wit zinc and of course vitamin A which is what accutane is mostly made of. hth

I'm going to be one of a few here by saying that selecting a range of vitamins and then consuming them in unnatural amounts is not sustainable. No matter how much the vitamins might be water soluble they will stress your organs. No one should want that, even if you can see the face and can't see the organs.

I would just go to this page and plan myself a good nutritious meal! http://whfoods.org/nutrientstoc.php

Well I am talking about eating which is natural. I am not talking about injections

Well, no. Matter fact never heard about it till now. I just looked on the back of some Vitamin pills i found tonight. I took one it has some of everything it looks like It has the closest thing to B5 is B6 2.25 mg. Which idk if thats good.