Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone! I would like to get some home remedy tips on how to fade the red marks after my pimples. Ive read that applying lemon juice is very effective but it has done nothing for me thus far.

I also read that Aloe Vera gel can fade scars in time and Ive tried it for 2 weeks now, no result.. Only makes my skin unbelivably dry...

Is there anything that really works? (I know in time they will fade but Im running so low on patience, I look like a mess)

apple cider vinegar didnt work for me, i got better results with a glycolic acid toner that came in a proactiv knock off kit..

id recommend to try apple cider vinegar first tho bcuz it might work for you as its worked for many and you prolly have it in your kitchen cabinet and if not its soo cheap , but if u dont see results try a product with glycolic acid in it

i know people dont suggest this but i noticed the sun takes away my redmarks. but im guessing your probably pale so if you want to get sun only go out for like 15 mins, need to build a base tan. if not burnt, go out for another 15 mins the next day. if burnt, wait a few days to heal or get a sun relief lotion then try again. its not the fastest but it might work. the only problem is that this can cause more acne so you just gotta be very careful. :) also cutiie0xcakess, i read your regiem and i must say god damn, that must be a bitch to do. and 10% bp with no mostuizer, your skin is a real trooper.

i know people dont suggest this but i noticed the sun takes away my redmarks. but im guessing your probably pale so if you want to get sun only go out for like 15 mins, need to build a base tan. if not burnt, go out for another 15 mins the next day. if burnt, wait a few days to heal or get a sun relief lotion then try again. its not the fastest but it might work. the only problem is that this can cause more acne so you just gotta be very careful. :) also cutiie0xcakess, i read your regiem and i must say god damn, that must be a bitch to do. and 10% bp with no mostuizer, your skin is a real trooper.

this is one of the worst advice i've seen on this forum. sun is not and never will be any good for the skin. always wear a high spf if you want good skin for the rest of your life

Hi everyone! I would like to get some home remedy tips on how to fade the red marks after my pimples. Ive read that applying lemon juice is very effective but it has done nothing for me thus far.

I also read that Aloe Vera gel can fade scars in time and Ive tried it for 2 weeks now, no result.. Only makes my skin unbelivably dry...

Is there anything that really works? (I know in time they will fade but Im running so low on patience, I look like a mess)

there are so many threads in here, did you read them before you posted?

this is one of the worst advice i've seen on this forum. sun is not and never will be any good for the skin. always wear a high spf if you want good skin for the rest of your life

haha it helped me but for the most part i really shouldnt have suggested it. :D

if you are going to use tanning as the solution. DO NOT DO IT AT A TANNING SALON-this will only worsen the marks in the the long run....they will turn into scars..I'm not sure as far as natural sun but i know this about the artificial... for a fact...plus tanning beds are gross.

Guest tomblot88

a little sun will not hurt

you should never avoid being outside. Sun in moderation is good. We weren't designed to stay out of the sun all of the time.

whats a good moisturizer? is there such thing as one that provides sun protection but dosent smell like sunscreen?

whats a good moisturizer? is there such thing as one that provides sun protection but dosent smell like sunscreen?

get a tinted spf. since your a guy it will cover up marks or whatever but it wont look like makeup

DO NOT USE THE SUN TO FADE RED MARKS! The sun will only make them last longer. Wear sunscreen.

a little sun will not hurt

you should never avoid being outside. Sun in moderation is good. We weren't designed to stay out of the sun all of the time.

ive always wondered about that. maybe the reason the sun is bad for peoples skin is because we avoid it so much and our bodies never figure it out...