Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTF YOU CRACKHEAD

LOL ok. back story. I love love love Louise Post. She played at this bar in Silverlake. I went. I was drunk. Very very drunk. After her set, I hopped on stage, wandered through the back and introduced myself (like I belonged there or something). I told her how much she means to me and how I and my best friend had been such huge fans for such a long time. And she signed my copy of Blow it Out Your Ass and hugged me and told me I'm sweet. I proceeded to follow her around for the next 10 to 20 minutes. Saturday, Veruca Salt (Louise's band) was playing in Austin. My best friend went and met Louise and asked her if she remembered me and she laughed and told my friend about the night she met me, things even I didn't remember. Said that she didn't mind my bad behavior, I think my friend said she said it was cute or something. My friend is a regular at the VS messageboards. Louise knew who she was as soon as she told her what her sn is and she said she was so happy to meet her. All in all, a productive night for this friend of mine. And I feel so much better knowing Louise probably won't run screaming in the opposite direction the next time she sees me. And my friend was thoughful enough to get me a cd and have the whole band sign it. I'm still reeling from this. My friend, obviously, is too.

Guest No Pride

Kitty told me in a PM that she had a small pimple so thats how there is relevence to this forum. Louise uses accutane to keep that 1 pimple at bay. Again, this is what Kitty told me.

Kitty told me in a PM that she had a small pimple so thats how there is relevence to this forum. Louise uses accutane to keep that 1 pimple at bay. Again, this is what Kitty told me.

Louise has flawless skin.

Guest No Pride

Louise has flawless skin.

SHhhh I was trying to help you.

ugh too long. umm congrats :)

lol unlike you, I enjoyed reading it, I wish I could meet my idols.. but most of them are already dead :cry:

its great that she remembers you!!! :D believe me, im as happy as you are now :D

ugh too long. umm congrats :)

lol unlike you, I enjoyed reading it, I wish I could meet my idols.. but most of them are already dead :cry:

its great that she remembers you!!! :D believe me, im as happy as you are now :D

awwwww you're so sweet! thank you

and i know how you feel. i'm in a race against time to meet liz taylor.

Thanks for clearing that up. Perhaps there should be a section the emotional and psychological effects of not having acne!

Guest No Pride

I, as king of the emo forums, appoint Kitty as the moderator of the emotional and psychological effects of not having acne forum. In return, i expect to receive favors. I am the king, so why not? Kitty likes me anyways, im sure she wouldnt mind.

I, as king of the emo forums, appoint Kitty as the moderator of the emotional and psychological effects of not having acne forum. In return, i expect to receive favors. I am the king, so why not? Kitty likes me anyways, im sure she wouldnt mind.

What kind of favors are we talking about here?

Guest No Pride

What kind of favors are we talking about here?

The ones you are thinking about at the moment.

You know, coffee and tea every morning.

lol can we have another 2 page topic between you guys, i thought that was kind of interesting and funny to read :razz:

Guest No Pride

lol can we have another 2 page topic between you guys, i thought that was kind of interesting and funny to read :razz:

We'll see. Kitty is jealous at the moment and doesnt want to talk about it. She loves me though. :wub:

We'll see. Kitty is jealous at the moment and doesnt want to talk about it. She loves me though. :wub:

And exactly who am I jealous of?

Guest No Pride

Guy20. I thought you knew? Look, im not looking for another 2 pages with you, but if you are going to start it..then I can bring it.

Guy20. I thought you knew? Look, im not looking for another 2 pages with you, but if you are going to start it..then I can bring it.

Pfft. You know he loves me more than he loves you. And you know you'd cut off your right leg for 2 minutes with me. And you started it! Always trying to get me to make you coffee.

Guest No Pride

Pfft. You know he loves me more than he loves you. And you know you'd cut off your right leg for 2 minutes with me. And you started it! Always trying to get me to make you coffee.

You think you're soo intelligent and witty. You think you're sooo desirable. He'd go with me any day before you. He knows whats best for him. If I lived near you, i'm sure you would drop everything (the hair brushes and combs and makeup and God knows what else) to get with me. Let me tell you this honey, im not into hair salons and drama queens with cocky attitudes (unless you're a millionaire or an actress). And I do want you to make coffee, I'm not really sure what else you can do besides hair and makeup and sex.

You think you're soo intelligent and witty. You think you're sooo desirable. He'd go with me any day before you. He knows whats best for him. If I lived near you, i'm sure you would drop everything (the hair brushes and combs and makeup and God knows what else) to get with me. Let me tell you this honey, im not into hair salons and drama queens with cocky attitudes (unless you're a millionaire or an actress). And I do want you to make coffee, I'm not really sure what else you can do besides hair and makeup and sex.

I wouldn't have to drop a thing because you'd be banging down my door. You LOVE my attitude. And you're in no position to talk about who's got a cocky attitude. I'm not sure what exactly it is you do at all, aside from putting up a pretty transparent front. You're still in the elementary school mentality that pulling on a girl's pigtails is an appropriate display of affection.

Guest No Pride

I wouldn't have to drop a thing because you'd be banging down my door. You LOVE my attitude. And you're in no position to talk about who's got a cocky attitude. I'm not sure what exactly it is you do at all, aside from putting up a pretty transparent front. You're still in the elementary school mentality that pulling on a girl's pigtails is an appropriate display of affection.

Oh really?

If you thought I was transparent or thought I wasn't worth the time, you would have put me on ignore a long time ago. You are just like that girl on the playground getting her pigtails pulled. You love it and you know you do. You can't help but like it. Sure, you can put up a good fight, but deep down you are really just an innocent little girl who needs to feel secure and needs to be pleased and held tight. This little show you are putting on isnt getting by me.

I still havnt seen your picture.

I REALLY don't want to be with some truck driver from Kentucky.

Oh really?

If you thought I was transparent or thought I wasn't worth the time, you would have put me on ignore a long time ago. You are just like that girl on the playground getting her pigtails pulled. You love it and you know you do. You can't help but like it. Sure, you can put up a good fight, but deep down you are really just an innocent little girl who needs to feel secure and needs to be pleased and held tight. This little show you are putting on isnt getting by me.

Maybe "this little show" stems from the fact that you can't ever talk to me seriously. You've got to turn everything I say into an opportunity for you to flirt with me. Maybe I'd be interested if you'd grow up.