Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Soooooo uhmm I could shine all of your shoes with just my forehead. :( Ever since the weather has gotten coler, have no idea if that has any relevance, my skin has gone haywire. I think i could have caused this because I heard something about how you shouldn use moisturizer so I stopped using mine for a couple of weeks :ninja: I heard that if your skin gets too dry it can overproduce oil? Anyways my skin has gotten oilier which is causing me to have constant breakouts now. I have started to add moisturizer back ibut I don't know if that's going to screw it up even more? :( I always seem to mess my face up everytime I try to help it :wall: Does anyone have suggestions on how to cut back on oil . I can't blot, I tried that but it seems to irritate my skin and within a couple of hours i have new breakouts :doubt:

alsoo i have really sensitive skin so I don't know if i should exfoliate. Someone told me that if I exfoliate my skin it will aggravate my exsisiting acne>?

gahh I'm so CONFUSED as to what is good and what is bad for my skin :wacko:

accutane is the best and sure way of getting rid of oil completely since it stops it directly at the source. there are other methods as well, however, if nothing else does the job...look into accutane

are you on the regimen?because obviously bp is designed to help skin be less greasy.

mine still gets very oily, but i find if i just keep wiping oily areas with a matt surface (like a towel) eventually my face goes matt too, then just stays like that...but that only works if ive used bp.