Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

i wish i could quit school

i can leave if i want but i know i'll regret it because i got a scholarship. it sucks because my top priority is to be happy. but school ruins that. i just felt like complaining.

i also dont know what i want to do. it just feels like a waste of time.

Schools never a waste of time, like you saaid if you leave now you'll regret it later and anyway if you're not sure what you want to do stay in school, it'll give you much wider options later on and it will give you something to do whilst you think about future options.

the only thing good about it is a girl i met. i like her a lot but i dont think she feels the same way towards me. i should be studying now but i cant stop thinking about her. :(.

the only thing good about it is a girl i met. i like her a lot but i dont think she feels the same way towards me. i should be studying now but i cant stop thinking about her. :(.

Did you even bother to do what I recommended? You shouldn't even be thinking about her if you did what I said last week. I guess what I said was a complete waste. Figures. Case closed.

:ninja:

Did you even bother to do what I recommended? You shouldn't even be thinking about her if you did what I said last week. I guess what I said was a complete waste. Figures. Case closed.

i havent had the opportunity to try that out (cause i didnt see her yet). but my gut is telling me she dosent like me how i like her.

i havent had the opportunity to try that out (cause i didnt see her yet). but my gut is telling me she dosent like me how i like her.

That has happened to me before. Like if you were great friends or at least friendly while she never thought you liked her in a gf way, it was all good. But as soon as she finds out, then the vibe changes and all. She will get ideas in her head that you are 'checking her out', fantasizing about her, and thinking of other things. So in that case, she will start to avoid you or if you do find her, she will act a lot different. Then it is time to move on and try the whole thing again with someone else. Don't become obsessed and start stalking her. Then you will become a weirdo and then get into trouble with the law. Totally not worth it, I don't care if she's a top 100 beautiful people in the world. Good luck. Case closed.

Ok first off, don't QUIT school (I'm assuming you are referring to college). Even if you don't know what the hell you are doing or what's the point, It WILL HELP you in the end! Take it from me who had to go through the pain of applying to computer related jobs, employers always look for people who have college degrees. I was fortunate to gradute with a CS degree (even though I despised it), and got into a field I wasn't really familiar with. But guess what? The job is going great and it is all thanks to be going to school. Yeah, girls are hot in college, but seriously, 4 years down the line, can they help you land a job?

About what Necromancer just posted, I don't know what he said earlier, but from what I read, it sounds like good advice. Dude, you should seriously not get obsessed with a girl. Guys mind are crazy, we just like girls who we can't get (or think we can't get), and we start fantasizing stuff about them... when in reality most of the stuff we think about is BS.

True story: I use to have this HUGE crush on this girl in High School. Thought about her all the time in High Shool...hell even thought about her in college. Never had the courage to ask her out or anything, so I started to obsess over her. However, two weeks ago, I somehow met her in class. I asked her out, told her how I felt, and bam, got rejected. She told me she didnt' even know I liked her years back. Did I feel horrible? Not really. I felt relieved and actually kinda stupid. If I asked her out years before, I wouldn't have been obessing over her.

Bottom line - You like a girl? Ask her out. If you don't, you might regret it.

Seriously, do not quit school. I can't go back to my school because I got kicked out and it is a horrible, horrible feeling. I'd do anything to go back there if I could. So hang on in there because it'll all be worth it in the end, you'll truly be glad you stayed. Even if it's making you unhappy being there try and think of how much easier it will make your life in the long run, y'know finding jobs etc. I know it's difficult but you have to take your mind of this girl somehow... try not to get sidetracked by it all if it's stopping you from studying. Obviously I'm not saying ditch your social life for school work but maybe just leave things with this girl to chill over a bit, see if she comes to you. Realise that there's a whole lifetime to find a girl to be with but right now, you gotta put your main focus on finishing school. It'll be so worth it..Well, whatever you decide to do, all the best.

i dont think the 2 of us would be a good match only because of the fact that she drinks all the time. but i still care about her. it was like a love at first sight type of deal for me. i began talking to her and started to like her more each time. she knows how i feel (i talked to her online, cause i never had time with her alone). she said i was sweet and we are supposed to be doing something sometime this week. when i invited her she had a boyfriend but now she dosent. im just tired of being lonely is all. i should be studying for my math test but now i dont feel like it :mad: .

i know im in the 'friends' category but i still can't stop thinking about her. i guess its because this is the 1st time i've been in love. this feeling sucks! im going to back off some and see if she is interested in me.