Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CamoFace

youtube video of a girl's photoshop transformation

official link: http://campaignforrealbeauty.com/

I remember I was at my friend's house the other day and I was reading one of her fashion magazines. One of the articles really surprised me. It showed a picture of a beautiful model that an average guy would gave an arm for. Then on the next page, it showed her picture before photoshop and guess what, moderate acne was brewing big time. I probably had already known this but seeing the contrast in those pictures really puts me at peace with myself.

OMG that is unbelievable! I didnt expect anything like that :shock: . They enlarged her neck and made her eyes bigger. There is nothing left of that girl :doh:

Thanks for posting this. It really opened my eyes ;)

Actually, real models don't need such adjustments.

The message of the campaign is something else tho.

wtf that chick wasnt even a model. just average girl use dfor this campaign.

a REAL model is someone like adriana lima or other runway type fashion models. Sure they are airbrushed a bit in photos with pro lighting and makeup but they are still beautiful even in person. that "model" was not beautiful to begin with.

I am being judgemental here but this is my opinion.

Guest Locked In Grace

Before to long, catalogue models will simply be a computer generated image. They would save loads of money, and get exactly what they wanted.

thats an intense ad, but I won't give dove props for it..dove is still a spawn owned by one of the biggest corporations ever, Unilever.. this is all for marketing and profit, and they make all their shit in third world countries like Brazil like every other brandname..fuck dove

Sometimes I really wonder why they need real human beings at all. Woundn't it be simpler if they produced the "model" they need with some computer programm?

thats an intense ad, but I won't give dove props for it..dove is still a spawn owned by one of the biggest corporations ever, Unilever.. this is all for marketing and profit, and they make all their shit in third world countries like Brazil like every other brandname..fuck dove

lol... that's what i always think when i see dove commercials too. funny, i actually happened upon that online "transformation" on my own this past weekend, and it really freaked me out watching it. actually kind of nauseated me. but i couldn't take my eyes off it. and then i went to the discussion forum on the dove site and saw all these women raving about how great dove is because they're willing to see the natural beauty in every woman. but come on, do we really need a soap company to tell us we're beautiful? hell, i'd feel beautiful if i had clear skin! i'm easy. :D but back to the ad -- everything is marketing...

I saw this.

i showed most of my guy friends.

and they said they preferred the girl before.

"good thing i like humble girls"

lol. that makes me feel better.

I mean i knew magazines were fake, but i hadn't realized how much!

I saw this.

i showed most of my guy friends.

and they said they preferred the girl before.

"good thing i like humble girls"

lol. that makes me feel better.

I mean i knew magazines were fake, but i hadn't realized how much!

id be right with them.

i hate when girls cover themselves heavily in makeup, and overdo their look.

just keep it simple, and more natural. its cuter, and most likely more beautiful.

too many girls just overdo it these days.

I see girls all dolled up every day putting 110% effort in making themselves look good. and thats all fine and dandy.. everyone can use a lil glamour here and there.

but for me... i'm pretty simple.. tinted moisturizer to even out skin tone, clear gloss, and mascara to open up my eyes. and i'm out.

figure. why try and make what I am more than it appears....

and that way people are liking me for me.. not b/c i've got ten layers of m/u on....

and it wont be a big dissapointment when i take it off!! haha

I'm with the girl who said that there are prettier girls than myself without Photoshop. 'Course, most of them use make-up and I'm an all-natural kind of girl. Except for the Blistex.

But I'm sure there are much prettier girls (damn you, Natalie Portman!! She actually shot a scene from one of the Star Wars movies WITHOUT any make-up whatsoever.) who do the same thing.

Ehh, I'll find my beauty in other things.