Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using epsom salt and had amazing results!!! It can be used for so many things! Anyway as far as acne goes, you can use epsom salt too soak in for body acne, you can soak your face in it too clear pimples and blackheads, and so much more!! All you have to do is fill your sink or your tub with hot water and add some epsom salt and soak for a few minutes once or twice a day! It's cheap too. You can also use to exfoiliate. I hope it works for you guys as well as it has for me. My skin looks and feels so good and because of this I feel so much happier. :clap::D:dance:

hm.. Well do you have sensitive skin or something? It seems as though if you use it on your face it may irritate it although I have not tried it. Do you use it once each day or is that too often?

how bad was ur acne.

My acne was moderate and I'd wakeup with new spots everyday and now all I have is red marks that are fading and easily covered with a light amount of makeup. I am really amazed cause I thought I'd be stuck using topicals for the rest of my life.

hm.. Well do you have sensitive skin or something? It seems as though if you use it on your face it may irritate it although I have not tried it. Do you use it once each day or is that too often?

My skin actually is sensitive but I've had no problem with epsom salt or hot water.

how do you soak your face in it? do you just splash it on your face or do you put it on with a cotton ball?

Just fill your sink or tub with hot water and add some epsom and you can soak your face or body for 1 or more minutes. I do this twice a day and I soak my face for about 6 minutes each time. You can also take the epsom salt and rub it on your skin where ever you have acne and just rinse it off then. Just make sure you use hot water cause that is what really helps to get rid of oil and deep clean your pores. Since I've been doing this I don't even need BP anymore.

i dont put salt on my face. but i've started using it on my body and i like the results. i just use table salt BTW, maybe i should try Epsom? where do you find that?

i dont put salt on my face. but i've started using it on my body and i like the results. i just use table salt BTW, maybe i should try Epsom? where do you find that?

Definatly get the epsom salt. I buy a huge 4lb bag at wal-mart for about $2.50. Also every drug store I been in carrys it too. It is so much cheaper than all those crappy high priced topicals. Don't be afraid to put it on your face. I use it as a scrub, I use it in the water I soak my face in, and also when your just hangin at home and you can wet your face and apply the epsom salt like a spot treatment. I'm really amazed at how good this stuff is working. It's funny cause a lot of older people use epsom in their bath and I'm wondering why they didn't share their secret with us!!!!