Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura lou

i have the most negative body image

.....Im having one of those weeks where i see myself as a disaster! I can honestly say there is nothing about me that i like about me (except for my personality).

I hate my face and i dont like seeing it every day. I feel sorry for people who have to suffer seeing my face.

I dont like my body either. I feel so yuck!

I hate having ugly weeks coz i feel worse than i usually do! Its a horrible feeling. Just feel like crying.

My acne isnt too bad right now, but my scars are really getting me down more than usual of lately. I hate it! :cry:

ohhh it is soooo one of those weeks for me too. funny you say it i was just thinkin that today in on my way to uni that i really dont like anything about myself exept my personality. ive decided (after eating an entire pizza and 2 bowls of ice cream) that theres not much more i can do about my acne at this stage but theres nothin stoppin me from having a good body. at least then there will be 2 things i can feel confident about

ohhh it is soooo one of those weeks for me too. funny you say it i was just thinkin that today in on my way to uni that i really dont like anything about myself exept my personality. ive decided (after eating an entire pizza and 2 bowls of ice cream) that theres not much more i can do about my acne at this stage but theres nothin stoppin me from having a good body. at least then there will be 2 things i can feel confident about

a pizza and ice cream sounds very appealing to me right now...food to drown my sorrows in! lol

I feel pretty much the same right now...acne is outa my control and i feel like theres nothing i can do. But im trying to stay positive coz i dont want acne to get the better of me.

I hope people appreciate my good personality and dont pay too much attentioan to my appearance!

Awww Laura you are beautiful! You shouldn't think like that at all young lady! :comfort:

But I know where you are coming from.. I have ugly weeks often. :(

Guest T-Virus

Same here. I've run out of doxycycline and I can't find the prescription. I already have two big cysts :( One of them has become a huge swollen lump.

acne is outa my control and i feel like theres nothing i can do. But im trying to stay positive coz i dont want acne to get the better of me.

i believe stayin positive and the will to keep searching will eventually bring you what you desire (prob for me is i often have to wait really long and i easily get tired waiting).

I hope people appreciate my good personality and dont pay too much attention to my appearance!

i hope too but i think it's close to hoping against hope. it seems to me it isnt really worth it to keep hoping that people think this way or that way about yourself...that what you think is more important coz it's the only thing you have absolute control of.

i hope you feel better soon.

.....Im having one of those weeks where i see myself as a disaster! I can honestly say there is nothing about me that i like about me (except for my personality).

I hate my face and i dont like seeing it every day. I feel sorry for people who have to suffer seeing my face.

I hate having ugly weeks coz i feel worse than i usually do! Its a horrible feeling. Just feel like crying.

My acne isnt too bad right now, but my scars are really getting me down more than usual of lately. I hate it! :cry:

Stop it, you're adorable. I hate when really cute people are like "eww i'm so ugly". You're not. You're too fucking cute to think that way.

OMG! look at u.. ur the cutest lil munchkin i jus wanna eat u all up.. heheheh MWA sweety

please dont feel down, if u dont think ur gorges, other people think u are... MAJORITY RUULLEESSS :dance::dance:

I think u look very nice. Maybe u should try accutane to get rid of that acne? Thats the worst thing about it no matter what I did I still got zits until accutane.

OMG! look at u.. ur the cutest lil munchkin i jus wanna eat u all up.. heheheh MWA sweety

please dont feel down, if u dont think ur gorges, other people think u are... MAJORITY RUULLEESSS :dance::dance:

awww....thanx lexia! u made me smile! lol!

sweety, we all have those days... but ya know what, if u don't like something about yourself, u can always improve it... like body for example... u can always tone up if u stick to it.

Now I've looked through your pictures, and all I can see is a few spots on the forehead on one of the pics and some very few unnoticable redmarks. So honestly, don't you think you're just obsessing? You look very clear to me

awww laura man ;) BIG HUUUGS

im having the same, i just feel like i cant do anything right now, my red marks just seem so prominent and i just feel ugly and bleugh, it'll pass. thing is i get miserable and pig out on pizza and coke thinking i might as well eat shit if i look like shit. lol, vicious circle dammit!

ur lovely :wub:

Laura your beautiful, inside and out... pretty much everyone on here thinks your a lovely person!! So believe it, kay? :angel: we all have these moments where we hate ourselves, some worse than others but they'll always pass, at some time or another. It sounds like you have a lot of friends and people around you who love you so go out and have some fun with them and try to forget about this ugly nonsense 'cause it's not true in the slightest. I know how much acne, the red marks and scarring can bring us all down but the important thing to remember is that the marks, even scars will fade and with so many new options coming out there a ton of ways to improve or completely get rid of them. And if it helps in the slightest, I think your skin looks great in your pics, I can't even see any scarring at all.. so if you have got it then it can be fixed no problem. So chin up yeah? And if it still continues to bother you then perhaps ask for a referral from your doc to go to a dermatologist (although like I said, I think your skin looks great! it looks extremely mild to me) so please don't let it get you down. I hope your feeling cheered up soon =o]

aww Laura, you're one of the prettiest girls who have joined the org!

but u know, i think you shouldnt log in for a few days, take a break off the org, cause i feel like you're spending waaaaay too much time on here, and thats what probably makes u feel bad, :comfort:

this is just my humble opinion...

:shifty:

But you are so beautiful! Beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, beautiful smile. I think it's part of being a teen. You'd be suprised how many people feel badly about themselves.

But you are so beautiful! Beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, beautiful smile. I think it's part of being a teen. You'd be suprised how many people feel badly about themselves.

Yes.... She is perfect!

In her own way.... ^___^

awww laura man ;) BIG HUUUGS

im having the same, i just feel like i cant do anything right now, my red marks just seem so prominent and i just feel ugly and bleugh, it'll pass. thing is i get miserable and pig out on pizza and coke thinking i might as well eat shit if i look like shit. lol, vicious circle dammit!

ur lovely :wub:

aww.thanks,

and thankyou to other ppl with nice comments!

But its definately been one of those really ugly weeks for me....today was the worst! bloody acne! :evil:

Guest ThereIsHope

Awwww Laura you are BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously! You are so adorable! And I know how you feel, i've have those ugly weeks/days all the time. :(

ugly weeks are the worst. it's kind of depressing how my entire life revolves around the state of my face, which might i add is never appealing :wall:

Well we all get those weeks or some of us have even felt that way for long periods of time. I know I felt like I was the most disgusting person in my entire high school.

But don't fret Laura. As others have said you're adorable and you got a great bod to boot. ;)

Well we all get those weeks or some of us have even felt that way for long periods of time. I know I felt like I was the most disgusting person in my entire high school.

But don't fret Laura. As others have said you're adorable and you got a great bod to boot. ;)

haha thanx :wub::angel:

it's kind of depressing how my entire life revolves around the state of my face

yeah...thats exactly how i feel! Most mornings when i get up, i have to check my skin and if its crap,,,then i feel like i dont wanna go anywhere even tho i have to!

Ive had so many times when ive planned to go shoppin or somethin and i end up not going coz im scared what people are gona think of me!