Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unlucky

Smoking whilst on Roaccutane?

I'm not talking about marijuana... I'm talking about normal cigarettes. Are we allowed to smoke whilst taking Roacc? What are the effects? Has anyone's derm condoned it? Is it as bad as drinking alcohol?

I smoked weed but made no diffrence, drinking aparently makes ur liver fuck up even worse whilst on tane which could result in ur derm stopping the treatment.

I think smoking weed should be perscribed for accutane side effects

it works, trust me... if u ever feel sad just smoke n the next morning you'll love life

I'm not talking about marijuana... I'm talking about normal cigarettes. Are we allowed to smoke whilst taking Roacc? What are the effects? Has anyone's derm condoned it? Is it as bad as drinking alcohol?

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Smoking is NEVER a good idea.

Besides...it makes you smell and taste like an ashtray.

It should be fine. I smoked a LOT of hookah last weekend, a couple cigs this week, and had a blood test days ago that turned out fine. I also drank a lot, and they said my liver was fine. I'm only on 40 mg, so I'm not sure if it'd affect you at a higher dose, but I would feel pretty safe smoking while on accutane. Weed is fine too, as far as I can tell.

Smoking is fine on tane, weed is wierd but, I couldgo through a whole joint and not feel shit, and then the next time i'd do half of one and be out of it, maybe the alcohol contributed to it