Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashley

help me i wish i was dead

any minute i am going to burst into tears. my eyes are already filling up with tears i dont know what do to my face was so clear and i just picked at every pore and now it is all swelled and red and it is the ugliest thing i have ever looked at i have never seen an uglier person in my life and its just because of my skin i want to kill myself because i dont deserve to live. i wish i could stop picking at my face i was doing so good ive been working so hard for 6 months to get clear and when i finally did i wrecked it and now i feel worse than i ever have felt in my life. i just put so much make up on to try to hide my pain but theres not enough make up to cover the mess i made. this whole weekend has been a pick fest and i am beginning to think i have some kind of disorder i dont know how im going to go to school on monday. i dont know what im going to do i just want to kill myself actually i wish i was never born. im going to go cry now

hey now, we all feel like that, i have tried to commit suicide for not only acne but other things. you dont want to go down that road. its not worth it. take a look at yourself in the mirror. not your skin, your eyes. can you see it? can you see who you really are? thats the person people should love you for, and if they dont they dont deserve to be in your life. im going through horrible acne right now and im not even on meds for it. im so 'in tone' right now i just dont care what some one thinks.

honestly, if other people couldnt see your acne would you care about it?

dont let the media destroy your self worth. dont.

xoxoxo

there are girls that are still pretty with acne

u might be one of them and u don't know.

Ashley if u want to take back your life just go to doc and ask for accutane!Thats what i did i just say to him that i tried everything over the counter and nothing worked.If he/she still dont give u accutane just tell that acne is taking your life back or just express your feelings.Please take it now and put a goal to your life.The next summer u'll have clear skin.Accutane is a tough treatment but in the long run everyone is 100% clear.

I can understand how acne is making u crazy but u have to do something now!

Guest Crooked I

You can't give up before you've tried everything. And that will never happen, because you're guaranteed to find something that works. Go to your doctor and ask for help. And if you need any support, come on this site and talk to us. You're not alone, trust me smile.gif

ashley, let me recommend something to you. About a week ago, my acne was at its worst, i could never stop picking at it. I went to see a doctor and he prescribed me Tetracycline, which i suppose is working alright but its supposed to take a few weeks to a few months to start being effective, so i dont think thats it. But at the same time, i did start a different regimen. Clean and Clear Blackhead Removal Scrub and Clean and Clear Continuous Acne Control. I have never, with Dan's or the Acne Cure, seen such insane results. I went from having moderate acne to 99% clear right now. What is left of my acne now is a few scabs that im not going to touch, and will probably dissappear soon. (Picking a scab and re-bloodying it is just about the worst thing you can do). I have always been a picker before, but after using htis regimen morning and night, I never feel the urge to stand in front of a mirror and do it anymore! For some reason, it made my skin feel so smooth, wherever i went i could feel it improving. Every trip to the mirror, instead of me frowning then probably beginning to pick, ended up with a smile. If you really are at your ropes end, give this stuff a shot, it has already changed my life. Good luck

i am sooooo frustrated with topical creams. for one the tubes are so friggen small that they only last 3 weeks MAX!!!!which means going to the doctor every 3 weeks which is the gayest shit ever. yes the topical creams have really helped my face a lot..... and i am so scared to ever go off them.. but geeze... it's a pain in the ass!! is this the regimen that botchla posted a while ago? man the truth is i am scared as hell to try anything new. i never tried dans regimen because i'm already on stuff and it's helped me a lot... i am just so sick of being let down sad.gif i have been on clean and clear continuos control.. at the time i didn't have 'acne' it was just a few zits... i really want to know what kind of acne you had... i might go to the store tomorrow and get the blackhead scrub becaues i just got phisoderm which is 2% salicylic acid.. is that what clean and clear continuous control is???? btw i was on tetracycline for 12 weeks.. and i guess it did help with cysts! actually when i went on it i thought the same as you, like the next day i thought my face looked better lol! but that's seriously impossible!

Yes ashley, it is botchla's regimen. The thing i like about these is that they are 5 oz, not .75 oz like dan's regimen recommends. They seem like they will last at least a few months, and they are even less expensive than the neutrogena stuff! I would definately get the clean and clear blackhead scrub AND the continous control together, because they seem to be meant for each other. If i use just one, it doesnt feel very powerful. But if i use the scrub followed up by the continous control, since the scrub opens the pores and lets the BP in there, it REALLY tingles and you can tell its working. good luck