Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greg06

ScarSupportGroup on Myspace

Hey guys. I made this group and am posting the URL below. I think it would be cool if anyone wants to join. It's a great place to ask questions / talk. And with myspace we can see see how people can still be social even with acne scars!

Scar Support Group

http://groups.myspace.com/scarsupportgroup

Description:

This group is for all of us who have suffered from the psychological agony of severe acne scars and/ or disfiguring facial scarring. Join so you can talk to fellow sufferers if you ever need advice or someone to talk to. This is a great place to talk about various treatments.

P.S. I hope everyone is doing well with their treatments. Keep it up! I am currently getting some more smoothbeams and Vbeams. The pics I posted weren't clear enough so I will be sure to post my before and after pictures that I get from the doctor so you all can get some information about these treatments. I should have them by November by the time my 6th smoothbeam and second Vbeam treatment is complete.

Peace!

Here is the URL:

My Webpage

Thanks for posting this I never go on myspace really even though I have one I just kinda think it's gay. But I'm gonna check out ur support group.

Thanks! I mean I figure its another way to join up and talk about how emotionally tring acne scars can be and also to meet people and stuff.

Yeah myspace is sort of gay but it is def gaining popularity.

I tried to view your pics and I couldn't enlarge them to see the pics. of your b-4 and after for fraxel and what not. I think I'm going to make a new myspace account so I can join in the group. Since my real name and pic is in my myspace I didn't comment or anything on ur pg. b/c I don't want people from their to know that I'm part of a scar group or anything. I'm sure u can understand how I'm ashamed and embrassed by my scars and unfortunately alot of people I know have a myspace.