Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest T-Virus

Is there ANYONE who knows who you truly are?

Guest T-Virus

I dont get it.

I'm asking if there is anyone that knows just about everything about you (I say just about everything because there are always some things we keep to ourselves) such as the things we like and love most, and the things we hate and fear most.

Guest T-Virus

no, not one person

Same. But one day...

Nope, I'm the same as energy.. I can't even remember who I am myself anymore. It's like I'm buried somewhere under all this anxiety and depression and shit. How lame. My best friend knows my good side pretty well, but I don't tell her about most of my problems and other stuff that's going on... the dark side and since that's all a part of me too I guess no one really knows me very deeply. :doubt: Maybe one day I'll find someone

Yeah sure my current girlfriend knows all my secrets as well as 2 past girlfriends that were long term. My sisters know me very well also.

I dont get it.

I'm asking if there is anyone that knows just about everything about you (I say just about everything because there are always some things we keep to ourselves) such as the things we like and love most, and the things we hate and fear most.

OMG.

I totally misunderstood your question.

I thought "is there ANYONE who knows who you truly are" was that whether there any acne.org members here who actually know who I truly am since I have not posted any photos of me!

my girlfriend pretty much knows everything, and i dont think there is a thing that i have currently tried to hide from her. i want to make the relationship as serious as possible, so i just opened up to her completely.