Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Larry3223

Filler.

Lattino,

how do you buy Restalyn in Canada?????

Online! www.Canadapharmacy.com

They are great.Remember that this is sold over the counter.

I don't think people should inject fillers in their face on their own. When I had my Restylane inj. I had to sign all kinds of papers listing all sorts of possible negative outcomes. Example: Chance of herpes outbreak, clumping, and even the possibility of death. As far as someone actually dying from this I've never heard of but still it was in the waiver that I signed would ya really want to take a risk like that. Also couldn't u also do nerve damage depending on the location and the depth that u inject the needle. I think you'd b better off going to a Dr. for this one, aftter all wouldn't u want to be safe than sorry.

Optimistic said:

I don't think people should inject fillers in their face on their own. When I had my Restylane inj. I had to sign all kinds of papers listing all sorts of possible negative outcomes. Example: Chance of herpes outbreak, clumping, and even the possibility of death. As far as someone actually dying from this I've never heard of but still it was in the waiver that I signed would ya really want to take a risk like that. Also couldn't u also do nerve damage depending on the location and the depth that u inject the needle. I think you'd b better off going to a Dr. for this one, aftter all wouldn't u want to be safe than sorry.

I am optimistic but I'm not going to not warn people of something that I had first hand exp. w/ after all there's people on here that have tried doing TCA b/c of other peoples results and made a few adj. on the correct way to do it and used nails and did damage to their skin. I could go on for days about how people have posted having neg. results when doing at home procedures. Don't et me wrong there's a few things I've tried at home to and yeah I took a risk. I was simply asking about the poss. of doing nerve damage b/c it was just something that I thought could be a poss. so thanks for clearing that up. I just can't stand when people post great results about something w/o listing the possible side effects. If you're going to inform someone you should make sure you thoroughly inform them. I'll end this on an optimistic perspective. It's great that your seeing good results Latino 1777 hopefully your battle w/ scarring will b over soon and the best of luck to anyone else that is going to inject a filler at home by their self.

Doesn't the amount you inject depend on the size of the scar?

Also, what if the scar is weird shaped? Like long and narrow. Does this affect the injection?