Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnevy

bar of soap

before i mention my experience, i just have to mention that i do not have severe back acne, just minor here and there.

so i picked up some random aloe vera type bar of soap some time ago and have been using it for awhile now. when i bought these, i just thought, "hey, i read aloe vera is good for skin, maybe this will help." I just read aloe vera seems to be good for skin so it couldnt hurt. lately my mother has been stating how clear my back is. and i noticed that it was really clear, even from the minimal scars i had.

now thats one way of putting it, the other reason May be because I pay no attention to it, maybe a psychological thing or something.

so in brief, my back acne (nonsevere) is clear because of Possibly aloe vera type bars of soap.

*and also, again im just stating my experience and would like to share it with whoever. another intention would be to instill ideas and a slight sense of hope or something. it really couldnt hurt to just try anyway, you gotta clean your body somehow right?