Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First of.. to being, I'm super stressed out... im tired as hell and just want to go to sleep :cry:

I just wrote an excellent 2 page essay and was having problems with my printer... so I go to fix it and clumsy me steps on the power cord switch thing, which turned off the computer :(

Usually microsoft word recovers unsaved documents (this has happened to me many times) but this time it didn't :( And its due right away tomorrow morning, no exceptions.

ugaoisjdf im going to go cry or something. I'm just super crabby and emotional today.

You just wrote about 1/5th a page in writing your dilemma. It shouldn’t take you longer than 30 min to re-write what you just wrote. It's not the end of the world, just an inconvenience.

You can always use the tried and true: “my dog shat on my keyboard…�

Yeah im just super tired right now.. I dont feel like rewriting it... I'm looking at getting 4 1/2 hours of sleep for tonight:(

I hear yah, do a quick scour of the internet for plagiarize-able essays =)

I would, but this is just for a television productions class.. half of the essay needs to be opinionated haha.

ah well, i'm off to bed I suppose. Im too angry right now lol.. I need some sleeepp

I lose stuff all the time. Not for school for work.

Royal pain in the butt. Now I hit save, after every like sentence.

Hope you can redo OK.

I know, and feel so bad for u.

Hope you can remember it for redo.

:lol: Be sick tomorrow and hand it in the next day......

Good luck and sooo sorry.

I hear yah, do a quick scour of the internet for plagiarize-able essays =)

I would, but this is just for a television productions class.. half of the essay needs to be opinionated haha.

ah well, i'm off to bed I suppose. Im too angry right now lol.. I need some sleeepp

Just get some boy to type it up for you... boobs have more leverage than the bloody U.N.