Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
djfaja

genital zits

hey guys i need help, im only 15 yeah yeah its young but recently i had sex with a girl(with a condom) im not quite sure what happened but two weeks after that i've seen whitehead and bumps on my penis and testicles, im using 2% salyicylic pads on it and it hasnt done anything (for 3 weeks), I dont live with my dad, or any with any of my older brothers, so guys, could you help me on this?

I'm pretty sure herpes don't look like pimples (at least they didn't in the pics they showed us in health class to scare us from sex). They're like blisters and they flare up, go away and then come back from what I remember. I wouldn't use salyicylic acid... They're probably one of the things Cementti posted, maybe you've always had them and just never noticed or something? It would be best to see a doctor but I doubt it's herpes.

I usually get them after I shave at all down there, especially if I don't use a new blade every time.... I know this probably isn't the case, but in case you decided to do that recently, it might be an idea! ;)

thank you everybody for your comments i appericate you donating your time for trying to help me :clap: , boy theres a lot of nice people in this forum, but my problem is now solved, it wasnt a STD at all, it was a reaction to latex, the doctor says it extremly rare and it is treatable, thank you everybody for the info

I'm pretty sure herpes don't look like pimples (at least they didn't in the pics they showed us in health class to scare us from sex). They're like blisters and they flare up, go away and then come back from what I remember. I wouldn't use salyicylic acid... They're probably one of the things Cementti posted, maybe you've always had them and just never noticed or something? It would be best to see a doctor but I doubt it's herpes.

actually, they look extremely similar :) they look like blistered pimples and you can pop them (which oddly is recommended so the sore will scab) and they can or can not come back.

GENITAL HERPES is the ONLY STD you can catch with or without a condom. It is purely a skin to skin contact std. If your girlfriend (hypothetically) had herpes and you used your fingers.... then lets say you scratch your arm. You can infact give yourself herpes lesions on your arm. Believe it or not. Also, You can transmit herpes to another person having absolutely NO signs or symptoms what so ever. Through viral shedding.

a little FYI for ya'll out there.

Thread necrophilia arises again!!!! Note this thread has been solved back in 2006...it was a latex allergy.

I have taken the liberty of changing 'gentil' to 'genital' to avoid confusion with non-Jewish persons or gentle warts, neither of which I've ever heard of.