Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beauty Bot

AubreyNicole.com mineral make up & products....

hey everyone,

I went to AubreyNicole.com today and I was impressed! I ended up ordering a bunch of samples and some emu oil.

The customer service was excellent and when I wrote to her and told her I came from this site she offered a coupon code, just for us!!!! (wow eh?)

Anyway, if you like what you see or would like to try them (shipping is very low!), enter in acne.org when you check out under the coupon code box and you'll get 10% off!

I'm a coupon whore, and loved this idea and was glad I could just ask for it and she was nice enough to do this for us.

Yay mineral make up!

Enjoy! :D

Guest Sincerely_Me

hey everyone,

I went to AubreyNicole.com today and I was impressed! I ended up ordering a bunch of samples and some emu oil.

The customer service was excellent and when I wrote to her and told her I came from this site she offered a coupon code, just for us!!!! (wow eh?)

Anyway, if you like what you see or would like to try them (shipping is very low!), enter in acne.org when you check out under the coupon code box and you'll get 10% off!

I'm a coupon whore, and loved this idea and was glad I could just ask for it and she was nice enough to do this for us.

Yay mineral make up!

Enjoy! :D

Thank you, Jess!!

How did u purchase the samples? I went to the link where the 99cent samples were but there are no buttons to click on to purchase the stuff. I'm gonna call them tomorrow.

How did u purchase the samples? I went to the link where the 99cent samples were but there are no buttons to click on to purchase the stuff. I'm gonna call them tomorrow.

yeah, you have to go to the mineral make up link, then at the left is the 99 cent samples.... here's the link for the actual place where you can order:

aubreynicole.com sample page

I pretty much ordered one of everything! :)

Yeah, I ordered several samples and brushes and the bronzer. I hope they send it all to me though cause on the sample pg. it says something like only 2 samples per person or someting. IDK

yeah i noticed that it says only 2 samples per person, but did they mean only 2 samples of a single product per person??? or did they mean 2 samples total? either way i just ordered 2 samples just in case.

yeah i noticed that it says only 2 samples per person, but did they mean only 2 samples of a single product per person??? or did they mean 2 samples total? either way i just ordered 2 samples just in case.

:think: I dunno but I hope it means 2 of ea.

:think: I dunno but I hope it means 2 of ea.

must be 2 of each, since I ordered like 6.... I would have got 2 of each but I wasn't sure about which colour was good for me yet.

I wish I would have asked for a coupon before I ordered ;)

Some companies are very nice!

Jess,

I refunded you 10% for the coupon code....sorry it's not a whole lot, but I do appreciate your order! Hope to see you again soon and please let us know how the mineral samples work out for you.

Regards,

Karen

AHHHHHHH, she's here! lol

good thing we are always on our good behaviour...... ;)

can't wait to try them! we looooooooooove our mineral make up here! :wub:

My samples and brushes arrived this morning. I'm really impressed with the turn around time...I only ordered these on Wednesday night (late, like midnight). I got the Kabuki and the blush brush and they are very nice (identical to the Joppa brushes) and I hate to say this, but there is just a bit too much powder in the samples!! The sample jars have sifters in them and I had to turn it upside down and tap pretty good to get the powder to come through the sifter, but once I did that it shook out just fine. Just really stuffed those little sample jars full...I like that though. I got the Lt Neutral, which is a bit too light for me, but I also got the Medium Neutral and the coverage is really nice. I used my EM finishing powder and my skin looks better than ever (until I take this off tonight :) Anyway, I'm really happy and will order the full size Med Neutral and a finishing powder, since I'm almost out (and possibly a blush and eyeshadow :) - should have gotten those in a sample size, but didn't. I was thinking of getting the Glycolic acid peel, but it';s 40% and I'm not sure if that will be good for me or not, since I haven't done one before on my own. Thinking about it though.

Heather

Oh - and thanks to whoever initiated the coupon code - wish I had had that before I ordered, but I think it was before it was available - but I will use it this time.

Oh - and thanks to whoever initiated the coupon code - wish I had had that before I ordered, but I think it was before it was available - but I will use it this time.

that would be me, more than welcome!

I figured since EDM had one (not just for us but they have some out there) that I would ask... again, customer service is really important and these mineral make up companies seem to be surpassing my expectations! I don't know if I mentioned it but I forgot to add something to my aubrey order and she replied in like 2 minutes to help me!

thanks for the post Heather..... I am super excited to get my samples now! :D

*waits by mailbox*

i ordered the glycolic acid peel. i was a little hesitant since it was 40%, but i figured i would start out VERY slow. I will let you know if it is too harsh or not. i cant try it until sunday tho, because i have been on retin a and just stopped so that i could do ga peel. I have to wait at least until sunday.

I've used all three and I have to say I'm really happy with the samples I ordered from here. I thought (only my opinion) EM powder was too heavy on me. I have rosacea and some scarring so while you'd think more would cover better, I find that less is better. Joppa was nice and I wanted to try a couple to get the right shade and coverage before I buy full size. I couldn't pass up the $1.00 samples and the brushes are exact to Joppa's which I love and a bit cheaper. Shipping was fast and customer service was really good. There is a coupon code at the beginning of this thread, which wasn't available when I ordered, so I'll use it next time. But I think a couple people didn't realize there was a coupon code and wrote the company and they refunded the difference between what they paid and what they would have paid with the coupon - so customer service is good. One thing though, the samples are really full (which is a good thing) so I had to really tap the jar to get it flowing into the sifter top. A bit overstuffed, but hey, no complaints for a buck!! I hope the full size jars are just as full...they would last forever!

Heather

is there a sample of the concealer?

i am pink, dark hair and blue eyes, so i gotta figure out which is my right shade with this line.

bittermp they don't offer a sample of the concealer. They're so nice though, I imagine it wouldn't hurt if u emailed them and asked for a sample. BTW guys I ordered my samples on Monday and got them today. Super fast shipping.

shipping was like $4 to Canada..... that's GREAT! sure, it comes in a package that has $1.15 to send it, but I'm happy they aren't charging $10-20 like most do on ebay.

I fucking hate americans on ebay that jack up the price to send to Canada when it's actually CHEAPER then sending domestic.

I fucking hate americans on ebay that jack up the price to send to Canada when it's actually CHEAPER then sending domestic.

Umm ... did you know how much paperwork we have to fill out here in the US before we can send anything to Canada? And no - it isn't cheaper for us to send to Canada than it is to send domestic mail. Your post really offended me.

There is a good bit of paperwork to fill out when shipping outside of the US and usually involves a trip to the PO sometimes rather than a pickup at the store, but I guess that goes with offering to sell to other countries. It's become so routine with us that it's an everyday thing - no big deal.

But something that has me concerned is the shipping issue on eBay. Not sure why the cost to ship to Canada is so much more on eBay than inside our store or on the website. Everything is set up the EXACT same way on both the website and the eBay store as far as shipping method and you're right bittermp, eBay is almost twice as high. We don't charge for any handling (boxes, labels, etc.) only the shipping cost based on zip or postal code. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I am going to find out why it's like that. I agree that it's upsetting when companies and individuals on eBay jack up the shipping and when the package arrives you see that shipping was much cheaper than what you paid. I'm going to contact eBay and see what's up and hopefully get it corrected today.

Thanks!