Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
natalie_xox

i hate nights like these.

... "good" cries.

are they really good?

I feel fine, but what brings on the cry only makes me sad... then i end up feeling more sad in the end. there's nothing good about that.

*SIGH*

but its almost unavoidable.

emotions are not always fun.

I think there's a fine line between crying and it making you feel worse (sign of depression) vs crying and it making you feel better. Sometimes we can slip too far into the crying and it makes you feel worse category. I know I have at times...

I hope you feel better soon.

I have those days sometimes.... days where everything seems to be going against you... no friends to hang out with, wishing you had someone to share your time with, but you don't... not happy with your appearance.... yeah... had those.

I have those days sometimes.... days where everything seems to be going against you... no friends to hang out with, wishing you had someone to share your time with, but you don't... not happy with your appearance.... yeah... had those.

you said it!!!

my appearance obvoiusly could be Way better.

but more so tonight that "someone" to share my time with.

and other stuff.

at least you have a chance to get it all out...so you dont have a major blowout at a bad time. i have these nights too. put on a good movie and go to bed early!

no time for movie just yet hah

doin theater homework

but blastin john mayer. he always makes everything okay :)

bed early is a good idea though!

you said it!!!

my appearance obvoiusly could be Way better.

but more so tonight that "someone" to share my time with.

and other stuff.

I looked at your gallery and you're a nice looking girl, so don't sweat it. I don't know of a good fix for that problemn, I usually just mope around at the house all day and look forward to hopefully a better day.

Yeah, what I do to battle those days is put on seinfeld and go to sleep early. I've had at least 3 of those days within the past couple weeks.

i think its the changing of the weather.

becoming more dreary.

it was quite cloudy today.