Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fitness_Freakazoid

What kind of acne do I have??

you have some inflammatory acne on your forehead. it looks like papules and pustules. and it looks like you have some clogged pores. it's not too bad. do you use oil absorbing sheets for the oil?

the CSR should help you out.

you have some inflammatory acne on your forehead. it looks like papules and pustules. and it looks like you have some clogged pores. it's not too bad. do you use oil absorbing sheets for the oil?

Thank You for the reply :) What is CSR ???

Oh and I dont use those ... Do they help?

I use a oil free cleanser though and I wash my face 10 times a day!

the csr is the clear skin regimen it is on the acne.org home page. you really don't need to wash that much. it can cause irritation and lead to more acne.

the csr is the clear skin regimen it is on the acne.org home page. you really don't need to wash that much. it can cause irritation and lead to more acne.

okay thank you, and i am currently taking the ortho tri cyclen so that will probly help it cause im pretty sure mine is hormonal.

10 times a day!? maybe thats why ur face is oily. if u wash ur face too much then ur skin gets dry which causes more oil to produce.

that is a myth. surface oil has nothing to do with oil production.

you still shouldn't wash your face that much though.

10 times a day!? maybe thats why ur face is oily. if u wash ur face too much then ur skin gets dry which causes more oil to produce.

I am just very obsessive with my appearance and want it gone lol ... cause it usually comes before my period but again hopefully the pill will work. Are their foods that are bad? I eat natural peanut butter ... then I read on here that is bad for your skin. I dont eat any bad procesessed foods, all healthy veggies and fruits and whole grains. I drink lotsa diet coke with aspartame tho : \

I am just very obsessive with my appearance and want it gone lol ... cause it usually comes before my period but again hopefully the pill will work. Are their foods that are bad? I eat natural peanut butter ... then I read on here that is bad for your skin. I dont eat any bad procesessed foods, all healthy veggies and fruits and whole grains. I drink lotsa diet coke with aspartame tho : \

if you want the oil to go away, use blotting sheets instead of washing so frequently.

if you want the oil to go away, use blotting sheets instead of washing so frequently.

Okay what ones would you recommend for me to use?