Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Lylat uk

abuse on the picture gallery

Guest Lylat uk

I have noticed quite a bit of bad language and abuse on the picture gallery. I am getting abuse on my pics as well. Is anyone else getting this. I am really disgusted of some of the things that are being said about people.

Most acne suffers, suffer with there confidence without being degraded by silly skool boys. I was having a great untill what i saw, now i just feel depressed

Nicky

yeah there are some really irritating people there....but they are everywhere you cant avoid them...unfortunatelly

Guest fatman_uk

I think it'd be better to have a seperate Gallery forum on the boards, here.

That way the ppl who comment badly could be banned easily... there's no reason for the gallery to be seperate from here IMO anyways.

-Gaz

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Yeah,

Too bad the gallery can not be moderated as well as this board.

Disregard those stupid comments. I can only think of a couple reasons: They are jealous or they are in worse situation than you.

Don't worry smile.gif

Obi.

Guest Lylat uk

i think that is true u know. Since ive put pics of me getting clear someone has been slaggin off. Wot is da point????????? it also happens when a girl saids i am good looking. (not 2 blow my own trumpet or anything lol) but it always happens after a comment like dat.

Nicky

man they are obviously total losers! anyone who comes in the boards, or to the gallery who doesn't have acne and wants to make fun of people who do, is pathetic and obviously has absolutely NO LIFE what so ever. seriously do not even take one thing they say seriously i can't even believe someone would do that. what is wrong with people honestly??? but yea by them making mean comments about you, you can make a worse decision about them(they are losers). i don't see why the gallery isn't moderated. i guess maybe no one thought anyone would be that rude but apparently people are worse than they/ I thought. don't let it get you depressed if you do you are letting these assholes win. and you are way better than them

Guest Lylat uk

Thanks ashly. i just deleted all da bad comments anyway. im gonna try not let it get to me. Itsnot just dat thou,l sorry for da others who abused as well, coz a lot of ppl r suesidal coz of acne and it wouldnt take much to push over da edge.

Nicly

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Which Gallery are you talking about Ashley? If it's the Spring picture madness thread- it's in the lounge so it's moderated.

The actual gallery is under a different module, so we don't have the capacity to put a moderator there I think.

Yeah I tired for a while... I can't find the DELETE button in the gallery #-o

A thread here with pictures would be an alternative, that way me, or Obi with his hawk eye, lol, can kill any bad posts biggrin.gif

i didnt make the post..i was trying to make the guy feel better since he was insulted.. but i am pretty sure he is refering to the GALLERY not the thread. anyway i looked through most of the pics and only came across one insult and it was to the girl who has her eyes covered. i dont really think its necessary to repeat what was said but anyway it was really mean. there was also another one i noticed and this is just looking at the first couple pages and someone said the guys nose was worse than his acne. these comments should be deleted

Guest Lylat uk

Most of the bad comments have been deleted. I had a few on my pics but i wiped em all yesterday, i found atleast 6 or 7 pics with bad comments, reffering to sexuality and how bad there faces look but them people just deleted them as well.

As for the gallery i am reffering to the one when u log on to acne.org.

Nicky

Guest Crooked I

Im just trying to figure out who would post abuse. It can't be acne sufferers surely? Thats like a man with no arms abusing a man with no legs. And what would non-acne sufferers be doing on this site? It doesnt make sense.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli
Yeah I tired for a while... I can't find the DELETE button in the gallery #-o

A thread here with pictures would be an alternative, that way me, or Obi with his hawk eye, lol, can kill any bad posts biggrin.gif

Try not to let stuff like that get you guys. Making comments about other people's pics is really childish.

I think all the people who put their pics up in the gallery are really brave!!! The pics have been really interesting and helpful, thanks.

smile.gif