Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sampson12

best acne scar treatment

If u have a couple of months to relax and are the right skin type dermabrasion is always going to be the quickest and most effective treatment for shallow to moderate scarring.

Considerng there is no one type of acne scarring, there is no one best acne scar treatment.

Well if you want to save $$$ then you should try out the lemon & vinegar method. From my opinion im seeing some EXCELLENT results.

I agree with Krustenco. Silicone Microdroplet, although limited, still looks like it gurarntees u at least a 20 percent imrpoevemnt from a series of a dozen rounds or less over a few years.

I agree with Krustenco. Silicone Microdroplet, although limited, still looks like it gurarntees u at least a 20 percent imrpoevemnt from a series of a dozen rounds or less over a few years.

I think saline injections has given me a good 30% but you have to allow 6 months to really gauge results. I also needled during the time, like 10 times during the scars and it will help too.