Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is anyone else pumped that the days are getting shorter (well, depending on where you're from I guess)? I for one feel better during the winter because it's dark out so much more. Where I live, it will soon be getting dark by 5pm (can't wait!!). This means that it will be dark when I leave for work and when I come home which makes it a lot easier to hide my horrid face. It's so sad that I think this way. I remember when I used to LOVE summer and hate winter. Now it's the other way around. Sigh.

As morbid as I sound.. I LOVE WHEN ITS DARK so much... screw daylight. Not because of acne either.. I just feel more comphy when its dark out.. I get much more hyper also lol.

(funny thing is.. at the same time, one of my biggest fears is the dark :lol:)

i hate the dark. i love when it's light out till 9pm. also the cold sucks. it's dry skin weather.

Is anyone else pumped that the days are getting shorter (well, depending on where you're from I guess)? I for one feel better during the winter because it's dark out so much more. Where I live, it will soon be getting dark by 5pm (can't wait!!). This means that it will be dark when I leave for work and when I come home which makes it a lot easier to hide my horrid face. It's so sad that I think this way. I remember when I used to LOVE summer and hate winter. Now it's the other way around. Sigh.

Eryn hahaha, I know how you feel, well I live in the same city you do and I love when it starts getting dark too. For some reason I relaly like winter, although Calgary winters can be pretty harsh sometimes... -30 is not fun. I think we should be allowed to stay home from work if it's that cold LOL.

I prefer winter simply because its easier to warm up than cool down. I also like wearing nice coats :) I've have an overcoat and dufflecoat in the wardrobe for the last 9 months because it's been to hot :(

Maybe I should move somwhere colder..

When I broke out I hated warm weather. Getting hot and sweaty always used to break me out. I have never broken out and have dry skin during the winter which is nice. These days though I enjoy the warm and sun. I do like the clothes in fall and winter much better though.

Winter is no different for me, I live in California afterall. I could wear shorts all winter lol

Winter is no different for me, I live in California afterall. I could wear shorts all winter lol

lucky shit. i love the dark. hehe hide my face.

i live in New England, so everything here is whacked - it could be winter now, but the next day, it would feel like summer :lol:

but yeah, i agree, more darkness come soon :pray::pray:

I'm feeling so relieved that it's going to be winter soon also, at the same time though I'm bound and determined that by summer time next year my face will b looking so much better and that this past summer will have been the first and the last time I hated summer b/c of how my face looked.

i abso freaking lutely LOVE winter

snow.

skiing

snowboarding.

allllllllllll the HOT aussie boys (one in particular) are coming back to america for the snow season.. .

I cant hold in the excitement!!

I hate being cold, I could care less if the days are short, I'm just not too fond of wearing a thick sweater along with a 200 pound winter jacket (after all it gets pretty cold up here :rolleyes: )

Fall and Spring is where it's at !

No, only positive things about winter is if you are drifting with a car or skiing(have no skiis though so only funny thing is my car) or some other sport which requires snow.

I hate the winter.

I might be weird but I love humidity...I don't know anyone else who does..everyone thinks I'm crazy.

Unfortunately I live in Connecticut...and it's cold 9 months out of the year :cry: I can't wait to move!

Eryn hahaha, I know how you feel, well I live in the same city you do and I love when it starts getting dark too. For some reason I relaly like winter, although Calgary winters can be pretty harsh sometimes... -30 is not fun. I think we should be allowed to stay home from work if it's that cold LOL.

You guys are from Calgary too? :surprised: I'm not as alone as I think I am!

Yeah our winters suck. But I think I'm starting to like the snow. :ninja:

I like winter too...here it just rains and rains and it's soooooooooooo good for your skin!

Gotta love B.C! :wub:

I like winter too. Only part I dislike is getting up in the morning and it's still dark and usually dreary.

im a big fan of winter, love the entire style of winter, and i love having the chance to wear some really nice clothes, instead of just the casual t-shirt and jeans or shorts of summer and early fall.

You guys are from Calgary too? :surprised: I'm not as alone as I think I am!

Yeah our winters suck. But I think I'm starting to like the snow. :ninja:

Yaaaa another Calgarian!!! Are you a big Flames fan??