Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how did you keep your skin clear? I can see pimples coming back :S i'm soo fucked off as soon as i get clear skin from roaccutane, i see pimples popping up... so i'm gonna try a salysilic wash tommorow i think.

i don't know what to friggin do, go back on roaccutane for ages or what :S

my skin was friggin perfect and i shaved once, and now i have huuuge red marks all over the place... it's friggin disgusting...

how did you keep your skin clear? I can see pimples coming back :S i'm soo fucked off as soon as i get clear skin from roaccutane, i see pimples popping up... so i'm gonna try a salysilic wash tommorow i think.

i don't know what to friggin do, go back on roaccutane for ages or what :S

my skin was friggin perfect and i shaved once, and now i have huuuge red marks all over the place... it's friggin disgusting...

I started getting small pimples 1-2 months after treatment.. I just use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide at night now and it keeps me 99% clear.

Note: topical treatments did nothing to me before accutane

Guest Michael Jackson

I have never done tane but the consensus is a topical retiniod ie retin a micro

It is normal that you get 2-3 pimpels on month after accutane..but they are micro small and they gone in 1-2 days.

I have been using Differin since coming on Roaccutane and my skin stayed mostly clear but I've been off it for just over 2 months and my skin is starting to get worse again. Today my skin looks worse than it has done in for quite some time and it's really depressing. I've got a follow up appointment with my derm early November so I'll have to see what he says. I could really do without another 5 months on tane!