Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So my ex is online. The one I was in love with for something like half my life. We haven't talked in months. And it wasn't exactly amicable. I really want to tell him what a massive asshole he is. And how I sort of wish he was dead. I thought I was over this. I thought I really was totally indifferent to him now. Turns out I'm not. I'm not going to say anything. I know that would just make it worse. For me. I don't care if it would make it worse for him. I hope he's miserable.

Sorry to hear u feel that way... don't worry though, this is just an initial reaction. Sounds like a cliche but try to take your mind off it... watching a movie helps.

If I had any sense I'd block him. I think I'll do that now.

And thanks. I actually did go watch a movie. Marie Antoinette starring Norma Shearer.

:comfort: i guess he was an asshole with you, he will regret it, you'll see

fuck men, girls rule the world! :D

Geez, something is screaming out to me that you should speak to him.

DO IT

yea.. call him ugly :angel:

DO IT

Really? I can't. No good ever comes from any kind of interaction with him. I've met several of the other girls he's been seriously involved with. I'm not the only one who's suffered pretty harsh allergic reactions to this guy. He's toxic.

okay, but to me you ain't over this, you gotta do something. ANything. Itll eat you up inside.

You know I've still got two ex's on my IM lists. Occasionally they unblock me for a day or two for no reason I can figure. It doesnt really bother me... but then again I'm a violent sadistic mysogynist who wuvs his current widdle snoogums. White man always be keeping me down!

You know I've still got two ex's on my IM lists. Occasionally they unblock me for a day or two for no reason I can figure. It doesnt really bother me... but then again I'm a violent sadistic mysogynist who wuvs his current widdle snoogums. White man always be keeping me down!

LOL yeah, you sound violent. Only sociopaths use language like "snoogums".

okay, but to me you ain't over this, you gotta do something. ANything. Itll eat you up inside.

I do have to do something. I have to have a fabulous life. And be far too busy with my fabulousness to ever have time to think about some asshole I was a sucker for in the past. The best revenge is living well. And that's just what I plan to do.

DO IT

Really? I can't. No good ever comes from any kind of interaction with him. I've met several of the other girls he's been seriously involved with. I'm not the only one who's suffered pretty harsh allergic reactions to this guy. He's toxic.

don't talk to him, it won't do you any good, trust me i've been there, done that, he didn't change.

i think that you haven't found the right guy yet so that's why you still might be hung up on him. do you go out a lot?

and don't worry, one day, a guy will come along and sweep you off your feet and you'll question yourself why you were so hung up on that loser in the first place. :lol:

DO IT

don't talk to him, it won't do you any good, trust me i've been there, done that, he didn't change.

i think that you haven't found the right guy yet so that's why you still might be hung up on him. do you go out a lot?

and don't worry, one day, a guy will come along and sweep you off your feet and you'll question yourself why you were so hung up on that loser in the first place. :lol:

Do I go out alot? LOL Yeah, yeah you could say that. And no, I agree, I have not found Mr. Right. But I've found Mr. Right Now. A few of those actually. I've never been very fond of "relationships". Probably because of the type of men I seem to attract. Maybe I'll fall in love again, maybe I won't. Either way, I'm fine. I already wonder what I ever saw in him. There were things, sure. But nothing to justify the amount of bullshit I put up with for so long.

Louise Post can articulate how I feel about the situation than I ever could...

Disconnected, it's the way that I wanted it to be

The cult electric is my favorite record of the week

'Cause I'm not feeling sweet

But I can't say that when everyone is so judgmental

That I can't play back all the times

When you were gentle 'cause even you cant be true

It's astounding what love can do to a city

Laurel Canyon was the best place for you and me to be

I chose the curtains and I dreamed a dream of domesticity

What a freak you made of me

Now Im on Zoloft because you told me I was crazy

And I won't jump cause now I know you'd never catch me

And I can't leave you because you swore you'd never let me

But even you, talk shit too.

It's January when I jumped the fence of your backyard

Finish the fairy tale that you werent drunk enough to start.

It's kind of scary when your lover leaves you for a movie star

And I'm still in the dark

But you have trained to watch my back and drop my standards

And you have shamed me since the first time you were with her

And you cant make me love your band or buy your records

'Cause you have tainted my respect for your adventures

And you will never have the chance to trace my futures

And you will never make me feel like such a loser

And you can't have the past 'cause I'm in love with the future

And I love the future

And I'm in love with the future

DO IT

Do I go out alot? LOL Yeah, yeah you could say that. And no, I agree, I have not found Mr. Right. But I've found Mr. Right Now. A few of those actually. I've never been very fond of "relationships". Probably because of the type of men I seem to attract. Maybe I'll fall in love again, maybe I won't. Either way, I'm fine. I already wonder what I ever saw in him. There were things, sure. But nothing to justify the amount of bullshit I put up with for so long.

Louise Post can articulate how I feel about the situation than I ever could...

Disconnected, it's the way that I wanted it to be

The cult electric is my favorite record of the week

'Cause I'm not feeling sweet

But I can't say that when everyone is so judgmental

That I can't play back all the times

When you were gentle 'cause even you cant be true

It's astounding what love can do to a city

Laurel Canyon was the best place for you and me to be

I chose the curtains and I dreamed a dream of domesticity

What a freak you made of me

Now Im on Zoloft because you told me I was crazy

And I won't jump cause now I know you'd never catch me

And I can't leave you because you swore you'd never let me

But even you, talk shit too.

It's January when I jumped the fence of your backyard

Finish the fairy tale that you werent drunk enough to start.

It's kind of scary when your lover leaves you for a movie star

And I'm still in the dark

But you have trained to watch my back and drop my standards

And you have shamed me since the first time you were with her

And you cant make me love your band or buy your records

'Cause you have tainted my respect for your adventures

And you will never have the chance to trace my futures

And you will never make me feel like such a loser

And you can't have the past 'cause I'm in love with the future

And I love the future

And I'm in love with the future

you will fall in love again, don't give up hope just yet... that's what life is all about... that's what makes it fun lol, otherwise it would be very dull.

don't let him have so much control over you, he doesn't deserve it.

u know what i find interesting is when i'm not looking for a guy, that's when they all come and all at once :lol: just try to focus on other things in life... your hobbies, school... yourself(self-improvement), etc.

right now my love life is non-existent... i could careless though... recently i cut off this dude i was seeing... i gave him a 2nd chance but he messed it up, as they say people don't change, he ran out of chances with me.

Guest No Pride

you will fall in love again, don't give up hope just yet... that's what life is all about... that's what makes it fun lol, otherwise it would be very dull.

u know what i find interesting is when i'm not looking for a guy, that's when they all come and all at once :lol: just try to focus on other things in life... your hobbies, school... yourself(self-improvement), etc.

right now my love life is non-existent... i could careless though... recently i cut off this dude i was seeing... i gave him a 2nd chance but he messed it up, as they say people don't change, he ran out of chances with me.

Yeah I hear ya. I recently ditched this girl I was seeing because she was not trustworthy in any way. She came up to where I work flirting with me while I was busy doing shit and i shewed her away and she said shed call at 10. 10:50 came and I sent her a txt .. "Am I going to be able to trust you in the future when you say you are going to call me?" She called right after she got it and I was mad...pretty much hung up on her after a minute or so. Shes got the cutest face, but man she is flakey and rude and I really dont want that in my life right now. Its too bad too, she has a great body and was a damn good kisser. Theres another girl im interested in now, we'll see how it goes.

You wouldn't talk about an ex like that on an internet forum unless you still had feelings for him.

Do you want him back?

Be easy to be with and hard to get.

Be so busy you don't even have time to think about the guy.

i.e. do the acne cure thing, go on a health kick, get stuck into your job, make new friends, join a club etc.

If he calls be cool and make it seem like you are really having a good life with or without him.

Don't talk to him unless it's business, short and sweet, like Can I pick up my toothbrush? Yes I'll bring it over Wednesday.

Don't take anything personally. If he says gee your acne is getting worse. Answer: Yeah it's the roaccutane/acne cure. On the other hand if he says, gee you're looking good. Yeah I've been using this creme/etc. All in a neutral voice. If he calls you a ***** ****. Ignore it and be internally happy that you've encited some emotion in the guy.

Always remain a little misterious. (keep your secrets secret)

Accept some dates, but not all (gives an impression that you have your own things)

Remember there is plenty more guys out there.

Keep up the mystery.

Don't even if you're itching to do so drop to the level of name calling, calling back (unless it's business), discussing details of your life, retaliating to past or present wrongs, purposfully blocking his number etc. You're the good catch, not the ex-shrew who does nasty things.

Put yourself in the others shoes, no one looks good yelling obscenities at someone else good reason or not.

The negative techniques won't get you anywhere, if you want him back or not.

You don't care about this guy one way or the other so what's the point of blocking him?

Yeah I hear ya. I recently ditched this girl I was seeing because she was not trustworthy in any way. She came up to where I work flirting with me while I was busy doing shit and i shewed her away and she said shed call at 10. 10:50 came and I sent her a txt .. "Am I going to be able to trust you in the future when you say you are going to call me?" She called right after she got it and I was mad...pretty much hung up on her after a minute or so. Shes got the cutest face, but man she is flakey and rude and I really dont want that in my life right now. Its too bad too, she has a great body and was a damn good kisser. Theres another girl im interested in now, we'll see how it goes.

she doesn't deserve u... she's not even mature enough to be in a relationship if she can't even call when she says she will... i mean we all do it here and there(saying we'll call but we don't) but if she says things and then doesn't follow through with them then you don't need someone like that in your life.

I haven't really given up hope. I accept the fact that he has had a profound affect on my life (anyone you've known for a decade would). A lot of my issues with men probably stem from my experience with him. I've always tried to remind myself that they aren't all like Asshole (as I affectionately refer to him). The first guy I really opened up to (nearly 4 years after the big split) ended up being quite an asshole himself. But I still date and I still talk to new boys thinking "this guy could very well be my next big heartbreak", not in a negative way, mind you. I think it's worth it. Nothing gold can stay, and all that. The really, really good times are always worth the let down. So I surround myself with good friends who have never let me down. And a career that has become the focus of my life. He is a dark spot on my past, nothing more.

An ex is an ex for a reason, remember that. You are too good for him anyways. Your love life will pick up soon enough, I'm sure. Rent some movies starring Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Ava Gardner and Lana Turner. It's oddly inspiring.

You wouldn't talk about an ex like that on an internet forum unless you still had feelings for him.

Do you want him back?

Be easy to be with and hard to get.

Be so busy you don't even have time to think about the guy.

i.e. do the acne cure thing, go on a health kick, get stuck into your job, make new friends, join a club etc.

If he calls be cool and make it seem like you are really having a good life with or without him.

Don't talk to him unless it's business, short and sweet, like Can I pick up my toothbrush? Yes I'll bring it over Wednesday.

Don't take anything personally. If he says gee your acne is getting worse. Answer: Yeah it's the roaccutane/acne cure. On the other hand if he says, gee you're looking good. Yeah I've been using this creme/etc. All in a neutral voice. If he calls you a ***** ****. Ignore it and be internally happy that you've encited some emotion in the guy.

Always remain a little misterious. (keep your secrets secret)

Accept some dates, but not all (gives an impression that you have your own things)

Remember there is plenty more guys out there.

Keep up the mystery.

Don't even if you're itching to do so drop to the level of name calling, calling back (unless it's business), discussing details of your life, retaliating to past or present wrongs, purposfully blocking his number etc. You're the good catch, not the ex-shrew who does nasty things.

Put yourself in the others shoes, no one looks good yelling obscenities at someone else good reason or not.

The negative techniques won't get you anywhere, if you want him back or not.

You don't care about this guy one way or the other so what's the point of blocking him?

I do NOT want him back. He actually suggested MOVING IN TOGETHER a few months ago. The idea of having him be such a huge part of my life again really freaked me out. That's a pretty clear indication to me that I don't want that. I don't want him.

My skin is clear at the moment. And no man (aside from my father) has ever been aware that I've ever had any issues with my skin, I'm that good with makeup.

I date a lot. Too much, really.

Don't worry, I will not contact him. Just entertain the thought. If I did send him an im saying something to the effect of "by the way, you are such a royal asshole", he'd reply with "you still love me" and he's really belive that too. There's a fine line between love and hate, and he's acrossed it a long time ago. I'm not going to say a word to him. He's not worth it.

no1 is saying to get back with him. what i am saying is that if this girl has indeed loved this guy for half his life, there needs to be some kind of resolution, rather than for some reason keeping him on msn, she still has some feelings, and the anger speaks volumes to be honest.

So my ex is online. The one I was in love with for something like half my life. We haven't talked in months. And it wasn't exactly amicable. I really want to tell him what a massive asshole he is. And how I sort of wish he was dead. I thought I was over this. I thought I really was totally indifferent to him now. Turns out I'm not. I'm not going to say anything. I know that would just make it worse. For me. I don't care if it would make it worse for him. I hope he's miserable.

i hope he's miserable too. i dont see how anyone could be mean to the lovely kitty.

I haven't really given up hope. I accept the fact that he has had a profound affect on my life (anyone you've known for a decade would). A lot of my issues with men probably stem from my experience with him. I've always tried to remind myself that they aren't all like Asshole (as I affectionately refer to him). The first guy I really opened up to (nearly 4 years after the big split) ended up being quite an asshole himself. But I still date and I still talk to new boys thinking "this guy could very well be my next big heartbreak", not in a negative way, mind you. I think it's worth it. Nothing gold can stay, and all that. The really, really good times are always worth the let down. So I surround myself with good friends who have never let me down. And a career that has become the focus of my life. He is a dark spot on my past, nothing more.

An ex is an ex for a reason, remember that. You are too good for him anyways. Your love life will pick up soon enough, I'm sure. Rent some movies starring Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Ava Gardner and Lana Turner. It's oddly inspiring.

i have to agree with everything u just said.

an ex is an ex for a reason.

i feel the same way u do sometimes... you know what i've realized is that it's totally fine to feel that way, it's not going to last forever, things in life constantly change.

btw, thanks for those recommendations!

no1 is saying to get back with him. what i am saying is that if this girl has indeed loved this guy for half his life, there needs to be some kind of resolution, rather than for some reason keeping him on msn, she still has some feelings, and the anger speaks volumes to be honest.

I didn't get the impression that you were suggesting I get back with him. But sometimes you can only find closure within yourself. I think this is one of those situations. Talking things over with him won't do any good. There's not much we haven't said to eachother already.

i hope he's miserable too. i dont see how anyone could be mean to the lovely kitty.

:wub:

i have to agree with everything u just said.

an ex is an ex for a reason.

i feel the same way u do sometimes... you know what i've realized is that it's totally fine to feel that way, it's not going to last forever, things in life constantly change.

btw, thanks for those recommendations!

Look at this. And we didn't even have to slash anyone's tires.

Don't worry, I will not contact him. Just entertain the thought. If I did send him an im saying something to the effect of "by the way, you are such a royal asshole", he'd reply with "you still love me" and he's really belive that too. There's a fine line between love and hate, and he's acrossed it a long time ago. I'm not going to say a word to him. He's not worth it.