Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
george_r

FOR THOSE WHO CLAIM THAT DIET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACNE

Hello, my name is George

for a long long time i have been struggling with acne and i have never posted a question on those boards although i have frequently visited them.

I just want to tell you that i am having some of the happiest days of my life as i finally found a solution to my acne.

For all you who have been struggling to, i wish you good luck and be certain that there is a solution for you!

The solution i have been using said that they would not cover severe acne but in fact i had some pretty bad acne and it was gone!!!!

www.digital-stroke.com/acne-treatments/ultimate-guide/

I want to thank you all & i want to wish you good luck!

post-48568-1160935132_thumb.jpg

post-48568-1160935132_thumb.jpg

I totally agree with you, since I've started drinking a lot of water and started taking vitamin supplements such as Vitamin A my skin really cleared up. I also started to eat less sugar.

I totally agree with you, since I've started drinking a lot of water and started taking vitamin supplements such as Vitamin A my skin really cleared up. I also started to eat less sugar.

Bob eat less sugar. Also, try to decrease the salt. Both those are contained in the acne diet that i followed (the URL is above) and it makes miracles!

Now i feel like.. "F*#@!$#K all those who have been telling me that acne has nothing to do with diet!"

they want you to eat sushi? i thought fish was supposed to break you out.

Well, it has worked perfectly!!

it's sushi RAW, without rice and NOT fried!! RAW!!

I like fish but not all the time. I want to enjoy life & not be so restricted as to what I eat. I eat a LOT healthier than I used to (& healthier than a lot of people) & drink a good amount of water & it has not done much to clear up my acne. I am not saying that eating well can not help, but that is not the full solution for everyone. It may HELP but it doesnt neccessarily SOLVE the problem.

actually, if you take the time to read it

it says sushi without rice, which is actually called sashimi i think. Apart from that, it's RAW

and guys, i'm telling you it worked like a charmed.. maybe try it and then judge

best regards, george!

actually, if you take the time to read it

it says sushi without rice, which is actually called sashimi i think. Apart from that, it's RAW

and guys, i'm telling you it worked like a charmed.. maybe try it and then judge

best regards, george!

I was responding to the posters question about why some people say sushi is bad - not responding to the website (which I just read through now). I don't think most people differentiate between sushi and sashimi - unless you have been eating sushi for awhile. I just don't want people running out and eating lots of sushi with seaweed - as it would likely break them out more. I just cut out iodine/salty foods, dairy, and peanuts. That seemed to be enough to clear me up. Most people may not need a diet quite this restrictive - I think that makes it less likely that they will actually stick to the diet.

As to the science behind this diet, I would have to read more about it before I form an opinion on whether the science seems sound or not - I tend to be skeptical about these kinds of restrictive, extreme diet plans. Glad to hear it worked for you though!

thanks for the reply willow. Yes, it worked great!

I have also added other foods to the diet via a trial and error process (Starting from a diet that DOES NOT for sure cause acne, which is the sample diet) and now i eat almost everything except for what causes acne for me...

you are right, readers need to distinguish the difference between sashimi and sushi.

Also, a trap that i fell to was that i was putting salt to the salad. Don't do this!

hi.

after having a quick read through this guide i think i may give it a try! ill start with this diet from today (monday) and will stick to it religiously for the next two weeks and post my results!

i am quite hopeful :)

best regards, pandapop

I have also added other foods to the diet via a trial and error process (Starting from a diet that DOES NOT for sure cause acne, which is the sample diet) and now i eat almost everything except for what causes acne for me...

you are right, readers need to distinguish the difference between sashimi and sushi.

Also, a trap that i fell to was that i was putting salt to the salad. Don't do this!

I tried this diet and was ill after 3 days! I have no doubt that it has worked for you, but I couldn't stick it! I was almost throwing up just at the thought of having to eat another tomato!!! Urghhhhh! I love tomatos, but when you are forced to eat them every day, when you are craving something savoury....well, i couldn't cope!

Guest Locked In Grace

Glad to hear you've had success. :D

I tried this diet and was ill after 3 days! I have no doubt that it has worked for you, but I couldn't stick it! I was almost throwing up just at the thought of having to eat another tomato!!! Urghhhhh! I love tomatos, but when you are forced to eat them every day, when you are craving something savoury....well, i couldn't cope!

I had the same problem too! But when i added avocado and olive oil i was happy to eat the salad!!!

I am happy that it has worked for others too!

well you shouldnt cut out sugar all together, or stop eating certain foods ect cause your going to cause more trouble for your body.

i follow the RDA (recommended daily allowance) for foods, and i make sure i dont go over that.

and excerise helps alot :)

well you shouldnt cut out sugar all together, or stop eating certain foods ect cause your going to cause more trouble for your body.

i follow the RDA (recommended daily allowance) for foods, and i make sure i dont go over that.

and excerise helps alot :)

it worked like a charm for me. actually, i found out that sugar was a very bad enemy for my skin

it worked like a charm for me. actually, i found out that sugar was a very bad enemy for my skin

totally agree with this statement.

i cut chocolate out of my diet completely and noticed an overall improvement in my acne. at first i thought this was maybe due to the dairy factor in the chocolate, but i soon realized it was the sugar when i decided to cut out all sweets and any added sugar in my soft drinks and tea / coffee!

Hello "George" -- couple of questions.

1. How long did it take for you to get results from this new and exciting regime?

2. Do you get a share of the $0.00001/click Google Ad-sense revenues?

Sushi is bad because it is generally very high in iodine (some kinds of fish are high in iodine, and kelp/seaweed is VERY high in iodine). There is quite a bit of research linking iodine and acne flares.

http://tribes.tribe.net/no-more-acne/threa...b6-f0e74be1425a

Hmm, but fish oil pills (omega 3) are good for your skin. So I question if it's bad .

Hello "George" -- couple of questions.

1. How long did it take for you to get results from this new and exciting regime?

2. Do you get a share of the $0.00001/click Google Ad-sense revenues?

i saw a difference in the first 5-6 days.. but i have been in the way diet for a few months now.

As for the other part, i don't know what u mean exactly but being a smartass is not always the best thing to do on such forums where everyone needs help.

Also, i want to tell everybody here: decrease sugar! it makes miracles!

Sushi is bad because it is generally very high in iodine (some kinds of fish are high in iodine, and kelp/seaweed is VERY high in iodine). There is quite a bit of research linking iodine and acne flares.

http://tribes.tribe.net/no-more-acne/threa...b6-f0e74be1425a

Hmm, but fish oil pills (omega 3) are good for your skin. So I question if it's bad .

bob :) we cleared that up my friend, sashimi is different from sushi. The diet suggest sashimi (sushi without rice) and RAW

sushi itself is indeed bad, but not sashimi!

i think this definitely is a good thing for some people do. i have never watched what i eat, and i am clear, but i think different things effect different people. i do believe some people can relate their acne with their diet, and i think if nothing else is working this is definitely worth a try.

no harm no foul, right? glad it worked for you.

I have a couple of comments:

I though washing your face more than twice a day was bad, it says in the program to wash it 3 times at least

Also the whole protein thing causing you to have clogged pores or increase sebum theory, why does perricone write a book about how protein can clear you to start each meal with it?

And lastly, the part about not using a blender to juice fruits because of the heat of the motor damages the nuritents or something, well i like my smoothies! :doh: haha

Any input on this?