Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cramsession

It's Been Said Before....

I just want to say how appreciative I am for the work that Dan and his team are doing. This is the only product (now a "set" of products) where the people using the product are heard from, listened to, taken seriously, and things are adjusted as a result.

Most product manufacturers are large (no, huge) companies that, even though the may have a customer support/suggestion/question department - they really don't listen to you or take your feedback seriously. You might call or email them and they give a polite "Thank you for your feedback, we'll take it into consideration" response, but you really know that it means nothing in the end.

Here, Dan and company have shown repeatedly that they listen to feedback and adjust accordingly. We, as consumers, actually have some input into the process. As a result, things like the "From" shipping address get adjusted, the "formula" for the products gets adjusted, and we all end up benefiting from it. Most places don't change anything unless they can save some money or need a new marketing spin. Sometimes they change good products for the worse. If it quits selling, they just abandon it and move on, leaving the consumer to fend for him/herself.

I think this most recent version of the gel is the best yet and it is because Dan listened to the people on this forum and adjusted accordingly. I have no doubt that the same will continue to happen as the cleanser and moisturizer evolve.

I just think this is a very rare and unique situation here and I am thankful for it.

Best Wishes,

-Cram

I just want to say how appreciative I am for the work that Dan and his team are doing. This is the only product (now a "set" of products) where the people using the product are heard from, listened to, taken seriously, and things are adjusted as a result.

Most product manufacturers are large (no, huge) companies that, even though the may have a customer support/suggestion/question department - they really don't listen to you or take your feedback seriously. You might call or email them and they give a polite "Thank you for your feedback, we'll take it into consideration" response, but you really know that it means nothing in the end.

Here, Dan and company have shown repeatedly that they listen to feedback and adjust accordingly. We, as consumers, actually have some input into the process. As a result, things like the "From" shipping address get adjusted, the "formula" for the products gets adjusted, and we all end up benefiting from it. Most places don't change anything unless they can save some money or need a new marketing spin. Sometimes they change good products for the worse. If it quits selling, they just abandon it and move on, leaving the consumer to fend for him/herself.

I think this most recent version of the gel is the best yet and it is because Dan listened to the people on this forum and adjusted accordingly. I have no doubt that the same will continue to happen as the cleanser and moisturizer evolve.

I just think this is a very rare and unique situation here and I am thankful for it.

Best Wishes,

-Cram

yeah the CSR definitely worked for me. Just want to thank Dan for that.

Yeah, I appreciate Dan's work. I recommended to include a soothing and/or redness reducing ingredient to the moisturiser, and it looks like Dan's sorted that out, so thanks very much :)

Guest Locked In Grace

For some reason i feel like everyone in here is hugging, and i'm pretty sure the guy next to me just touched my arse. :shock:

For some reason i feel like everyone in here is hugging, and i'm pretty sure the guy next to me just touched my arse. :shock:

LOL :lol: