Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charles Lee

What is the purpose of life?

I once went to a sex shop... and my friend asked the Jamacian looking worker there "What is the purpose of life".... and he answered "Porkchops" =)

Guest Locked In Grace

I once went to a sex shop... and my friend asked the Jamacian looking worker there "What is the purpose of life".... and he answered "Porkchops" =)

That's interesting. Did he expand on this?

That's interesting. Did he expand on this?

Nope lol

There's no meaning of life whatsoever really, so you just make it what ever you want it to be. That is, if you are non religious of course. When we die we'll just fade away into non-existence and everything we've done in our lives will be pointless to us from then on, although it might have an impact on future generations and other human beans.

I dunno, sometimes it's a bit depressing really to think that we're born, we die. And then we're gone. But also, it kind of gives the sense of freedom to do what you want to do. It's times when I think about things like this that I realise I worry too much and should just go and live life like there's no tomorrow because one day it's all gonna be over.

Does anyone know? My reason for living is my family,my fiance,my friends,my pets all the things I love. There is a purpose to life. I find it hard to believe we go through all the good and bad for nothing. I believe in things unseen. It's seems a lot of people neglect the spiritual side of life in favor of whatever physical pleasure they can get. They end up feeling empty in the end!!

I don't know what the purpose of your life is, but mine is having fun, I accomplish that by doing things I like(ride bikes, drive cars etc)

Experience.

Experiencing laughter, the world, people, eventually getting married, having kids, more travel, buying a home, and all the rest along the way.

Lots to look forward to, I am sorry you don't feel that way now.

And I would never wish to go back in time.

Hang in there it will get better!!

Experience.

Experiencing laughter, the world, people, eventually getting married, having kids, more travel, buying a home, and all the rest along the way.

My life will never get better :cry:

Going back in time would be great, i can correct everything, maybe even prevent scarring

Experience.

My life will never get better :cry:

Going back in time would be great, i can correct everything, maybe even prevent scarring

It WILL get better. They are coming out with treatments now like never before.

Look forward to it.

no purpose to life. for everyone the purpose of life is to be as happy as possible and enjoy your life as much as possible, obvioulsy that will be different for everyone. me, i want to get married have kids, have a big family and travel

Guest T-Virus

The purpose of life is to reproduce. But I plan to defy that purpose in as many ways possible :badgrin: