Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielle23

In love with Neutrogena and the regmine!

I just recently switched my bar soap from cethaphil to neutrogena about a month ago...I figured since I'm on the regmine and use neutrogena's 2.5% bp might as well use that brand of soap too.

I am really glad I did, I only have had like 2 pimples in the last couple of weeks. I am actually starting to feel pretty!smile.gif

I am not going to get toooo pysched about it, don't want to jinx myself and breakout. But I really think that I have been using too many products since my early teens and it's given bad acne.

Now I am just using neutrogena bar soap and bp. and some clean and clear moisterizer and I think that it is probably good for senstive skin like mine.

Anyways, I'm going to try to find a neutrogena moisteriser too. Does anyone else wanna go "all neutrigena" with me? I hope I'm on to something even though neutrogena stuff is overpriced...lol. Beats paying for differin every month though.

I also want to thank Dan or I would have never tried these particular products (or know about the regime). (I was kinda partial to clean and clear for a very long time.) I'll keep everyone updated if this is something that works for us sensitive skinned folks or it is just a good skin month for me. smile.gif