Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noona

smooth beam for indented chicken pox ?

hi guys,,

what is smoothbeam used for ??

how is the smoothbeam for indented chicken pox scar ? is it helpful or not?

anyone experience the smoothbeam with good result ?

please share ur stories here

Smoothbeam WILL NOT help chickenpox scars...which are more severe than acne scars in many cases. Most chickenpox scars are very old too and have already matured therefore are hard to treat. The only way to fix them is scar excision (long recover time) OR permanent dermal fillers like Gore-tex (not recommended). I still have my chicken pox scars but fortunately they are not in a conspicuous location!

Smoothbeam WILL NOT help chickenpox scars...which are more severe than acne scars in many cases. Most chickenpox scars are very old too and have already matured therefore are hard to treat. The only way to fix them is scar excision (long recover time) OR permanent dermal fillers like Gore-tex (not recommended). I still have my chicken pox scars but fortunately they are not in a conspicuous location!

Hi chicken pox scars can be treated with tca. I had a pockmark disappear with tca . i started with25 percent and went on to 40 percent. All that is left in teh area of teh former scar is a pigmented line, which im sure will disappear completely given time. I strted treating my scars within months of my chicken pox episode which was adult case and very severe.