Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fayth

The End of the World.

So Necromancer's crazy point of view made me think. And I'm starting to agree with him. This would be something very spectacular, and it would be an honnor as a human to live through the end of the world. A science friend of mine spoke to me of some meteorite (aphosis?) projected to hit Earth by 2029 I beleive. Sources indicate a low % of hitting target, but it is beleived that they are much higher than the divulged numbers. Still, thoses chances are low (1 out of 150-500) I beleive, but people win the lottery right? I, however, would prefer living through a deadly war, where i could try to sail to the unknown to some isolated and forgotten island, colonize it and try to live to the end of existance, but to die finally due to extreme air conditions and suffocate. I'd like to know when we are to die, so life until then can be fully appreciated :)

IF i told you right now, The exact date,time,place, and cause of your death it would completely shatter your exsistence.

It would drive you to a state of delusion. I'd rather be uninformed then to know. If the world is about to end, i'd rather walk into it with a blindfold then knowing all along.

As for end of the world, fuck yea. People need to die, in mass numbers they are too many god damn idiots running around. All the stupid ass celebrities, who don't even know what a square root is, are pathetic. Anywho I want this to happen, in order of coolness.

1. Zombie attack

2. Alien invasion

3. GOdzilla

4. Giant comet.

5. Nuclear holocaust.

Guest Locked In Grace

People need to die, in mass numbers they are too many god damn idiots running around. All the stupid ass celebrities, who don't even know what a square root is, are pathetic. Anywho I want this to happen, in order of coolness.

1. Zombie attack

2. Alien invasion

3. GOdzilla

4. Giant comet.

5. Nuclear holocaust.

Oh the irony, yes indeed there are too many "god damn idiots".

IF i told you right now, The exact date,time,place, and cause of your death it would completely shatter your exsistence.

It would drive you to a state of delusion. I'd rather be uninformed then to know. If the world is about to end, i'd rather walk into it with a blindfold then knowing all along.

As for end of the world, fuck yea. People need to die, in mass numbers they are too many god damn idiots running around. All the stupid ass celebrities, who don't even know what a square root is, are pathetic. Anywho I want this to happen, in order of coolness.

1. Zombie attack

2. Alien invasion

3. GOdzilla

4. Giant comet.

5. Nuclear holocaust.

I'm totally with you on that. But definately don't approve of your methods. Biowarfare weapons baby!!! Now that's what i'm talking about.

1. Zombie attack

2. Alien invasion

3. GOdzilla

4. Giant comet.

5. Nuclear holocaust.

I'm totally with you on that. But definately don't approve of your methods. Biowarfare weapons baby!!! Now that's what i'm talking about.

I would personally like to see the World end slowly. Preferably Jesus coming back with an assualt rifle with unlimited ammo and health walking around the Earth shooting everybody untill everyone is dead. Everyone would be liek, "Jesus, WTF" and then he'd just cap them and move on to the next dipshit.

Guest Michael Jackson

When :chuck: no longer gets LOLZ from our antics

1. Zombie attack

2. Alien invasion

3. GOdzilla

4. Giant comet.

5. Nuclear holocaust.

wouldnt us being attacked by zombies just be more goddamn idiots? i dont think zombies are exactly the brainiest of monsters.