Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beauty Bot

more before and after.....

come and get them! pictures of before and after for my mineral make up..... I only used a tiny bit tonight, but wanted to show some up close coverage from a real person!

I did this in about 2 minutes and used only 1 layer.

one side:

IPB Image

other side:

IPB Image

make up by www.everydayminerals.com

what formula and color, Jess?

Looks great.

thanks!

It's semi-matte in fairly light and light neutral I think. Here's a pic of the jar I use, the powder in here I used about 1/2 of it and that's it!

IPB Image

That looks great! Do you find that the EM makeup is okay even with the drying effects of accutane? I'm not on acc. but my skin is dry from my products and my current mineral makeup isn't lasting too long as a result...

p.s. The accutane must be working well because even without the makeup your skin looks good!

Guest Sincerely_Me

Jess, you look great! =)

And your before pics aren't bad at all!

you look super great!!! im really impressed. i dont know why i cant get that coverage with everyday minerals...im going to have to give them another try. thanks for the pics!

Guest Locked In Grace

Congrats, skin looks great.

wow, thanks for all the replies guys and girls! :D

Just for the record, my skin doesn't look TOO bad in the before, but I'm getting super results with the accutane. But I've been using the mineral stuff for a few months now and it covered really well before when I had more active acne as well.

For the questions....

strawberrySC: yes, this stuff is great on accutane, I only use a bit of the complex 15 cream stuff before I put it on and it works really well. The make up washes off perfect and with just water and soft cloth which is a bonus.

royalredus: yup, keep trying. when I first started it looked worse than liquid.... plus I think I put on about 10 layers once, it looked like crap, lol

longshot: thanks, and yes, my eyelashes are crazy long, makes it hard to find glasses, etc. I can only wear clear mascara or nothing, if I do they look fake!

=(x_x)=: I use a small tap (only a few dots of stuff) of concealer and put it on the bigger bumps, red marks and scars with a small brush. The left over I use in with the foundation.

Ell-: I use mostly buffing, with strokes inbetween. I usually just buff with very light pressure in circles around my neck area and go up and in. I try and not really put any on my nose and forehead since they are clear at the moment, so I just go over them lightly once.

You guys all rock :cool:

wow, thanks for all the replies guys and girls! :D

Just for the record, my skin doesn't look TOO bad in the before, but I'm getting super results with the accutane. But I've been using the mineral stuff for a few months now and it covered really well before when I had more active acne as well.

For the questions....

strawberrySC: yes, this stuff is great on accutane, I only use a bit of the complex 15 cream stuff before I put it on and it works really well. The make up washes off perfect and with just water and soft cloth which is a bonus.

royalredus: yup, keep trying. when I first started it looked worse than liquid.... plus I think I put on about 10 layers once, it looked like crap, lol

longshot: thanks, and yes, my eyelashes are crazy long, makes it hard to find glasses, etc. I can only wear clear mascara or nothing, if I do they look fake!

=(x_x)=: I use a small tap (only a few dots of stuff) of concealer and put it on the bigger bumps, red marks and scars with a small brush. The left over I use in with the foundation.

Ell-: I use mostly buffing, with strokes inbetween. I usually just buff with very light pressure in circles around my neck area and go up and in. I try and not really put any on my nose and forehead since they are clear at the moment, so I just go over them lightly once.

You guys all rock :cool:

WOW! Your skin looks great. I've heard so many good things about mineral makeup but just haven't tried it yet. I'm currently using a tinted moisturizer because it's lighter than foundation. But after seeing your pictures, I might just have to give it a try. I once tried Bare Escentuals and it looked weird on me...the coverage wasn't very good. Do you think Everyday Minerals is a lot better? I still don't know how you got such great and natural coverage!!! :dance:

I actually use Bare Escentuals and it works pretty well. Someone recently sold me a concealer called "Bisque" that I never knew about before, and it helps cover discoloration. The only time Bare Escentuals doesn't do the trick is when I have a really bad breakout with lots of bumps and dark red or purple coloration. But it covers mild to moderate breakouts quite well!

Another mistake I was making in the beginning is not using enough. In the infomercials they always tout how little you have to use, but if you're trying to cover up a zit, you need to be generous!

Hope this helps :)

You look absolutely beautiful Jess!! Awesome and way to go.

What brushes are you using? Is it the ones from Costco or???

Great pics Jess. your're really pretty. Just wondering what brush are you using? Im using EM's premium kabuki brush which is really great.