Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan8785

Change of behavior?

I've noticed for the last week my general mood has changed a lot since starting Accutane. People have commented on it even. I was generally in a good mood and fun to be around.. Lately, I've been more depressed, irritable and grouchy from the descriptions of others. hah. Have you guys had a general change in behavior when taking this? there hasn't been anything else to cause it really, either. It was kind of out of nowhere, I have just noticed personally that I get annoyed with people a lot more easily which can be a bad thing in my job because most of it is based on customer service.

I've noticed for the last week my general mood has changed a lot since starting Accutane. People have commented on it even. I was generally in a good mood and fun to be around.. Lately, I've been more depressed, irritable and grouchy from the descriptions of others. hah. Have you guys had a general change in behavior when taking this? there hasn't been anything else to cause it really, either. It was kind of out of nowhere, I have just noticed personally that I get annoyed with people a lot more easily which can be a bad thing in my job because most of it is based on customer service.

yea I got that. I started getting like this before accutane, but it got worse during accutane and is still pretty bad. I'm very irritable alot. I dont have a temper, but alot of times i dont wanan be bothered, so i'll give people simple quick answers to satisfy people when im not in the mood to talk.

1 bad side effect that got really bad during accutane was i became a big pussy who always felt down and sorry for myself. I put up with too much shit at work, and I should of stood up and spoke up about alot of things around the office, but i was a quiet little weak pussy who was a sorry ass.

I dont mean to put it that way and sound obnoxious. Basically what im saying is, I was a depressed weakling. I got pushed around by my job and senior yr of highschool. I got kicked around by life and never stood up for myself because i was always too down.

I agree...I'm definitely more irritable and grumpy on this stuff. It makes me feel not like myself...and I'm hanging out to be off it! Luckily my family and friends know what's going on, but it's not pleasant!

I sorta had that, i didnt like being around people during the treatment because iwould get irritated with them.