Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MelbaToast

Embarassing Question! (down there)

So I was in the shower washing and noticed a bunch of small bumps right under the coronal ridge (head) of my penis. :shhh: they just popped up im on my 12th day of accutane. Now I do have Psoriasis also, but I currently am on relapse so its not that.

There are also other red spots on the shaft. I hope this is a normal side effect!

/embarassed

Don't be embarressed, it's just another part of your body. Unfortunatley, I can't offer any advice (I'm not on tane and I'm a girl), but I wanted to jump in here and to reassure you that this is a totally okay question to ask to not worry!!

Soudns like something is irritating it. I haven't had such a problem while on accutane yet. It's possible that the skin is dry from the Accutane. Are the bumps painful? Have you had unprotected sex recently?

red spots = bad, small bumps could be ok

I dont know, if I were you I would call somebody, like your derm... I know you think its embarassing, but they are skin doctors, and i'm sure they deal with that kind of stuff everyday

Plus you dont want your wanker to fall off, you know what they say... treat it well and you will be treated well :dance:

thanks guys. I treast my wanker quite well! Maybe too well. Its not STD's ive been tested many times before recently (im a hypocondriac and wanted ease of mind) and im clear.

Prob just my skin acting up. And thanks dano

thanks guys. I treast my wanker quite well! Maybe too well. Its not STD's ive been tested many times before recently (im a hypocondriac and wanted ease of mind) and im clear.

Prob just my skin acting up. And thanks dano

dont worry bout it. It's happend to all of us in the past. I'm sure every guy had atleast 1 pimple on that area before.