Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angie's knickahs.

What type of acne do I have??

Guest Michael Jackson

you have a few zits not acne

That is like below Mild thats like a Sub-Acne lol. I doubt that even is acne lol. Mine is acne but its low acne yours is lower than mine and low.

That is like below Mild thats like a Sub-Acne lol. I doubt that even is acne lol. Mine is acne but its low acne yours is lower than mine and low.

Hey I totally know what your going through, my acne is like that too, it's mild but EFFIN persistent. Have you tried lasers?

Thats only a couple little dots so its nothing to worry about =) - if it does worry you then you can try CSR on the effected areas - but im sure with makeup it'd cover it up and no one could tell you had any blemishes at all

Why does everyone think that if someone else's acne is not as bad as their's that they should not worry? Acne is a disease, no matter how mild or severe. Acne affects all of us differently, if someone gets a zit every day, you should not ridicule them for having 'minor' acne for they may be tearing themselves apart on the inside.

My suggestion is to go through the process with a doc/derm. Try your prescription topicals, then move onto antibiotics, then your combination of the two/retin A, then finally accutane as a last resort if it's still persistent. But give it time, I've had acne since I've been 10 (I'm 22), and it sux a lot, I've only ever been clear for 4 of the best months of my life when I was on Accutane, but hopefully you'll have much better results than me.