Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The next day I got 2 new small whiteheads. I don't really know if it's the Jojoba Oil, but I heard it has a minor purging effect on your skin.

Besides that, it is completely non-comedogenic and actually helps prevent breakouts and fight acne.

It's not going to break you out and can actually fool your skin into producing less oil. I've been using it for more than a year now.

Depends on the brand Desert Essence the Organic one works amazingly for me!!

Is this good to use as a moisturizer or is it treatment????

Both. Many people use it alone as their moisturizer or else they add a few drops to their favorite moisturizer. Jojoba oil helps with moisture, flakes, and some skin roughness. On the treatment side, it's supposed to help with scarring and at controlling the skin's oil production. I also read somewhere that it helps eliminate blackheads and whiteheads, although that claim probably varies with each jojoba article.

In the end though, it's good stuff! =)

Makes my face smooth. It does help with healing exising pimples and might prevent them too.I'm not really sure but everyone's skin is different and they are reviews and feedback on this product that say it does heal their acne....