Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spott

Ayurvedic Soap

I was cruising the soap section at my local health food store when I spotted this interesting oddity. It was a bar soap called Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap, made by hand in India. The package is decorated with lovely sanskrit writing, and costs only $1.50 for a bar that lasts a week. The soap smells really great, like patchouli and sandalwood, and gets you really clean while the scent lasts all day. I used it on my mild-moderate back acne for a week and 3 days, using it off and on with my anti bacterial Palmolive Gold bar soap, and noticed that this Indian wonder cleared my back acne completeley! It is available with smash hit reviews on Drug Store.com, and in most health food stores. The price is a real bargain, so give it a try. It worked for me!

glad the soaps worked wonders for you. (and whoah! they're cheap!) i do have heard/read that sandalwood helps. keep us posted. i hope you stay clear. :)