Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MichaelCH

Any method to get really rid of the acne?

Hi

I'm really depressed...first let me explain. I started having real bad acne when I was 17. That was also the time my parent's had huge problems together and this combination made me unbelievable insecure, unhappy and depressed. After my first accutane treatment, which I finished around my 18th birthday, my skin was clear and stayed like that until 10 months ago. I was so self-confident and almost always happy, I also finally had a girlfriend which was impossible before because I had no self-confidence at all. 2 years ago we split up though. And now since january this year I started getting pimples again. Of course, nothing compared to before the first Accutane treatment, but still it just kills me. So I went to the derm again, I'm on a low dose accutane treatment (meaning 10mg each second day) now because he just thought my skin is very good and because I only had bad experiences with Differin before, I get accutane, but on a low dose.

At the beginning this was great. The first 4 months during this treatment my skin wasn't especially dry and not oily at all, I didn't get any pimples. However I have to mention I didn't follow his advice and took 10mg each day until 1 week ago, when my skin was getting so flaky again I couldn't "hide" it with any moisturizer. Now one week later, my skin is quite less dry but I'm getting pimples again.

I just can't stand it anymore! I hate my life, I hate my face and I even don't go out as much as before. I really need help, that's for sure. My parents can't understand it all because they think my skin looks nice but I jus't don't and that's the only thing thats influences how I think about myself.

So my question. Is there anything else, I don't care how much it costs, besides accutane which can cure me forever? Do I have to burn my whole f**** skin off or anything else? I jus't don't want to live like this anymore! :cry:

Unfortunately no other than a second dose of Accutane. We are all in search of that magic pill that will eliminate acne overnight but it's not happening in the foreseeable future.

for topic procudure you can make on beauty clinic: ALA Chemical Peeiling weekly 1 time it woud keep you away from acne.. cost 60-100$

Certain Dri anti perspirant works awesome. Ive had bad acne my whole life and this works definetly

Certain Dri anti perspirant works awesome. Ive had bad acne my whole life and this works definetly

How is that supposed to work? I've used Certain Dri and never noticed a difference. Are you putting this on your face?

yes you use it on your face, it stops oil and sweat from happening. It also stops pimples from forming somehow, it shrinks the pores and kills the bacteria that causes odor,and also acne. Ive used for a month and no new pimples at all. I use to have new pimples every morning. check out the certain dri post in general acne posts area, alot of people have had the same results as me.

Whats Certain Dir anti perspirant? A cream?

And about the peelings..I started doing this one week ago, but on a two-week basis. Hopefully this really works. This week I followed the advice of my derm and cut back accutane to 10mg each second day and about 5-10 pimples are coming back now. It's horrible. I really don't know what to do anymore.

yes you use it on your face, it stops oil and sweat from happening. It also stops pimples from forming somehow, it shrinks the pores and kills the bacteria that causes odor,and also acne. Ive used for a month and no new pimples at all. I use to have new pimples every morning. check out the certain dri post in general acne posts area, alot of people have had the same results as me.

No New Pimples at ALL...... really?

I am going to try it...hehe

Go to www.b5clearskin.com

Its a B5 vitamin and KILLS acne FOREVER. You just have to be patient as it can take 4 months to kick in. But it works wonders if you are willing to stick with it!