Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Body Language

there are no words to describe how we feel

i mean wtf, for most of us that are in our tennage, young adult years why the hell are we having suicidal feelings, i KNOW that most of you have been there, just wanting to die because of this aweful thing called ACNE, we deserve to be happy and live a normal life with normal everyday problems like work, school and relationships, not wanting to DIE, sometimes i feel bad, why someone my age will have those toughts, and seriously, it is all because of acne

i want to be a normal person with normal skin and normal problems, i dont ask for perfect porcelain lookin skin, i wouldnt mind getting a zit every now and then, like normal people, and popping it and having it not leave a mark, once again, like normal people

seriously, i don't have an explanation in words to describe how i feel

sorry for the random post

Guest Michael Jackson

hell something like that

Yeah, I know. I'm not even asking for PERFECT skin. I'd be happy with a zit every now and then and even open pores. But when I have a couple of zits on my face and red marks EVERYWHERE and some scarring it's unnacceptable and makes me want to kill myself.

its like those stupid commercials

"OH darn i have A pimple."

A???

shit pimples............ plural... very plural!!

And on a almost daily basis, with red marks everywhere.

A???

pretty much

THANKS mom............ (genetics)

bah!!

A???

pretty much

THANKS mom............ (genetics)

bah!!

Ha, same here. I wish I had more of my dad's good genes. NO ACNE at all in his family. :wall::wall:

Yeah, these years are supposed to be the best of my life. It kills me that thanks to my shitty complexion/acne is ruining it.

Guest Locked In Grace

Yeah i can relate, but i'm trying to work with what i have. If we don't learn from this experience, it's just going to torment us with inferiority complexes and bitterness for the rest of our lives. I don't want to punish myself with deep feelings of not being who i wanted to be. Life requires progression, change needs to be accepted, acceptance brings happiness.

I have found out so much about myself in the past few years, good and bad. Without this experience, i feel i would have missed out on so many more.

Obviously there is a negative flipside, but it's all about training your mind to focus on the positives. After all, we are a product of our thoughts.

the teen years are being wasted cause of acne,we are missing the best times in our life cause of this,im in my 20s and i know how much ive missed out cause of this.We can force ourselves on doing many things and trying to be normal but from the inside the self consiousness will always put us down.It might be very easy for you to say since u prob get one or 2 pimples here and there but lot of us struggle quite badly cause of this.Its like we are mentally handicapped,ppl around us pitty us and thank god that they dont have what we have.

well, I had had people make fun of me cause i have acne. But I do not care, I am a nice person country boy. I got freinds on and off internet. I do what my dad told me to do "Suck it up and get over it".

honestly thats pretty good advice. the only reason it ruins teenage experiences is because people let it. Its not like people with acne cant get friends, ok, maybe the dating life is tough, but friendship is still something easily attainable. You can still do very well in school, and be successful, something to provide for your future, to make everything better in the upcoming years of your life, and theres still a whole lot of other things you can do instead of constantly dwelling about your face.

just saying, devils advocate here.