Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I found a gray hair. Yeah. That's all I need. The crows feet are next.

My friend has a patch of gray hair from stress. I probably have a few of those...

I have a lot of grey hairs, I started getting them in middle school. Genetics I guess. At least my family isnt bald, so thats good.

I have a lot of grey hairs, I started getting them in middle school. Genetics I guess. At least my family isnt bald, so thats good.

I'll probably be bald one day. :ninja:

Damn my mom's dad. :surprised:

Guest No Pride

Experience is the greatest teacher. I would much rather be with a lady with gray hair who could make me coffee in the morning and provide me passion at night, then some pretty girl who couldnt do any of that.

ill switch gray hair for acne any day

man, dying it would be like a 30 min solution, unlike freakin agne

grrrrrr

sorry, im having a bad day today

I'd trade baldness for no more acne!

I have never found a grey hair on mine, but I do lose lots of my hair... sometimes I get a little scared by this...

Guest tvirus_outbreak

ill switch gray hair for acne any day

man, dying it would be like a 30 min solution, unlike freakin agne

grrrrrr

sorry, im having a bad day today

I'd trade baldness for no more acne!

Please don't

That sucks. Many people fail to realize how much stress has an influence on the body. Stress leads to acne, blood pressure fluctuations, bad skin, sore muscles, and sometimes bad hair. I knew someone in engineering during college that did electrical engineering (super hard). He came in with all black hair. By the time I left, he had about half gray hair. It was terrible. He would do nothing but study. Good luck with the hair. I am not sure if it is permanent. But I never seen people go from gray to normal again because it has something to do with ruining the hair follicles at the root of production. Case closed.

:ninja:

i hear ya!

my sister was straightening my hair the other week and found my first grey hair....i was freaking out so bad lol! Im only 17 and ive got grey hair already. I just hope i dont get anymore coz i wasnt planning on dying my hair at such a young age lol!

Im already moisturising like crazy around my eye area so i dont get crows feet ans wrinkles at a young age haha!

Experience is the greatest teacher. I would much rather be with a lady with gray hair who could make me coffee in the morning and provide me passion at night, then some pretty girl who couldnt do any of that.

ha ha I am an awesome cook but can't make coffee to save my life!

I do provide lots of passion though, just not only at night. Morn. Aft. Eve. Whatever.

So now is coffee so important??????

That sucks. Many people fail to realize how much stress has an influence on the body. Stress leads to acne, blood pressure fluctuations, bad skin, sore muscles, and sometimes bad hair. I knew someone in engineering during college that did electrical engineering (super hard). He came in with all black hair. By the time I left, he had about half gray hair. It was terrible. He would do nothing but study. Good luck with the hair. I am not sure if it is permanent. But I never seen people go from gray to normal again because it has something to do with ruining the hair follicles at the root of production. Case closed.

Some young people have a few. Maybe not age related nor stress. Tweese it out and get the root and see what comes in minor malfunction of having dark hair does not mean you are old.. Case closed. Again.

(Does this case closed thing mean thread over???????).

Is he like a mod or somehing????

i know someone who all her life has this patch of silver gray hair on the back of her head. i feel like i should go check my hair now to see if i have any growing, sheesh all this talk makes me nervous now lol.

ha ha I am an awesome cook but can't make coffee to save my life!

I do provide lots of passion though, just not only at night. Morn. Aft. Eve. Whatever.

So now is coffee so important??????

Some young people have a few. Maybe not age related nor stress. Tweese it out and get the root and see what comes in minor malfunction of having dark hair does not mean you are old.. Case closed. Again.

(Does this case closed thing mean thread over???????).

Is he like a mod or somehing????

no, i guess in his mind it means the case is closed, i dont really know, but the thread isnt over when he says that, he says it every post if you havent noticed already. and then of course, he adds the ninja at the end.

I used to get clumps of hair falling out, probably due to stress. Not so much falls out these days, you can't tell or anything.. but i have a feeling it's going to get worse again :( also, I used to get this weird rash on my neck that was really sore, which would flare up the more stressed I got. Crazy. People thought it was a hicky but twas not.

I found my first gray hair (at the rip old age of 18) the morning after my ex told me he was getting married. I now have 7. Hair goes gray because the follicle stops producing melanin. I'm a colorist. And what is that "case closed" thing about? Is that like your way of saying "thus concludes my statement"? Or did you have fantasies about becoming a detective as a child? Really. What is that about?

i hear ya!

my sister was straightening my hair the other week and found my first grey hair....i was freaking out so bad lol! Im only 17 and ive got grey hair already. I just hope i dont get anymore coz i wasnt planning on dying my hair at such a young age lol!

Im already moisturising like crazy around my eye area so i dont get crows feet ans wrinkles at a young age haha!

Dior makes a line of skincare for 20somethings who are already worried about aging. Apparently the demographic exists.

Hehe! I have one right on the front of my head! I actually thought it was funny...I don't know why...I pluck it out and talk to it like it's my evil nemesis...

LOL Last night, when I found the evil hair, I literally yelled "What the fuck is that!?" I'm sure my neighbors think I'm insane. The actual sight of a gray hair on my head is probably tramatizing enough to cause more gray hairs.

What are you trying to say? Gray haired old ladies can't be pretty?

Guest No Pride

What I was saying is that id rather be with someone who has imperfections and lives with them with grace then someone who is full of herself and her beauty and has nothing to offer besides that. If you screamed when you saw grey hair, then you must have made the assumption that it isnt pretty. Ha, got you. Even though I already do. ;)

What I was saying is that id rather be with someone who has imperfections and lives with them with grace then someone who is full of herself and her beauty and has nothing to offer besides that. If you screamed when you saw grey hair, then you must have made the assumption that it isnt pretty. Ha, got you. Even though I already do. ;)

Live in with perfections? Fuck that. The color is getting done tomorrow.

It's not the end of the world. Just pluck it. Problem solved. lol

Your avatar is really distracting.

No, it's not the end of the world. But it is alarming. And I already did, as soon as I saw it.