Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niceman

Sea Salt Bath Question

I have been reading up on people using sea salt and stuff and everyone is saying you should add at least 30oz of sea salt to your bath. Isnt that expensive? i just went to the store and bought Natures Impulse sea salt. it was $10 for 800grams. According to everyone thats not even enough for one bath. So am i doing something wrong here?

I use Epsom salts from the drugstore. I think the carton was $2-3 bucks. Maybe 1/2-1 cup per bath, depending on how much I'm broken out. Ever since I started using this method, my chest and back breakouts are practically nothing.

I have been reading up on people using sea salt and stuff and everyone is saying you should add at least 30oz of sea salt to your bath. Isnt that expensive? i just went to the store and bought Natures Impulse sea salt. it was $10 for 800grams. According to everyone thats not even enough for one bath. So am i doing something wrong here?

In huge sea salt thread from awhile back, they mentioned a few websites where you could get sea salt in bulk - I researched all 3 but this appeared to be the company w/ the cheapest prices.

Salt Works Link

I just copied and pasted a sample of what the sonoma type is.....

There are other types of salt, not just the sonoma. But I'm not sure which one to get, cause there's SO MANY! :shock: I don't think the fancy shmancy colored rocks are necessary, fo sho! But there's epsom, dead sea, and others that might be worth researching.

Salt Works Sonoma Spa - 50 lb. Bag (small)

Price: $47.50 ($0.95 per lb.)

Update: F*ck the expensive stuff. Epsom is the way to go! Tried it on Friday night and tonight and it is amazing stuff. I got a 4 pound bag of it from the grocery store (Health/Medicine aisle) for $2.97. :D