Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Girls with clear skin...

I am kinda seeing this guy right now, we were dating a while back and broke up and now we're seeing eachother again. We got into a fight about this girl he used to hang out with and he told me she wants to be his girlfriend. Today he told me he was going to a wine party with her... WTF??? I met her before and she has beautiful skin... clear beautiful skin... And she saw me with my acne. I bet she totally thinks she can get him because she has clear skin, she probably wonders why he's with me. I'm so fed up with acne!!! It's ruining me!! And he probably looks at her and thinks "wow she's beautiful". I just feel like I could die right now.

your insecurity with another girl, is the problem. where does this other girl stand, just ask your bf.

good luck, keep us posted

girl, i saw your gallery. YOU are so beautiful.

BUMP. hell yeah you're gorgeous. wtf the girl asked to be his girlfriend? he told you this?? and they are going out... dump that loser.

I can kind of relate. I was dating this one really sweet guy. Never gave me a reason to feel insecure. Never once gave me a reason to not trust him. But I met his ex. I swear she could have been Heidi Klum's twin sister. I had to break up with him. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I should have been flattered that he thought I was in the same league as her. Instead I was convinced he was constantly comparing me to her in his head. This was a year ago. With the past few weeks he's been calling me. So to me that says there must have been something he had liked about me.

The point of that is, don't make the same mistake. I dumped that guy for no real reason. If your boyfriend is being an asshole, though, kick him to the curb. If he doesn't appreciate you, he doesn't deserve you.

well id b pissed if i was seeing someone and he was going basically on a another date with another girl. ur better then him. tell him goodbye, becaues your gourgous!! and he doesnt deserve u!

I just saw your pic , your very pretty but seriously what the hell your talking about? what acne on your face..cant seem to see any in your pictures and besides your very pretty and have great body and sure your very nice girl , if he doesnt think your good enough then screw him , there is more guys out there who care more of whats inside and the brain instead of whats outside.

BTW , i dont get how he tells you he is going out on a date or just going out with this girl who likes him..., strange..have you told him you dont like the idea of it? if so what did he tell you? i would go with him though...he should at least take you...

Guest ThereIsHope

I kinda know how you feel. I liked this one guy for YEARS and we were great friends and just when I thought he was going to ask me out he asks out this girl with a PERFECT body and great hair and, no joke, was going on accutane for the blackheads on her forehead. I wanted to kill her and the guy I liked together in one strike. :evil:

if you are losing your guy to this girl because of your face, this dude is not worth being with in the long run, because we all get old and beauty fades

OMG... thanks for all the responses guys!! Okay well first of all thank-you for the compliments!! the pictures in my gallery are from when I was on Dan's regimen, so yes I was 100% clear, however the regimen gave me wrinkles to I quit and VOILA!! ACNE GALORE!!! My derm took one look at me and said "accutane" haha if that can giv eyou an idea of how my skin is. Anyway, yes I admit I feel very insecure, especially when I see these amazing girls with their nice skin and hair. I HATE feelign this way but I cant help it. Before I got acne (when I turned 19) I wasnt like this, ugh stupid acne. So I talked to him again later on last night, and he revealed to me that he was angry with me! he was upset with me because of something I didnt even know he was mad about from like a week ago! It's something pretty personal so I cant really say, but I was upset with him for not telling me he was angry!!! GAH!! So basically I figured it out that he just phoned me up to tell me he was going with this girl... his "friend"... to piss me off, I guess to basically get back at me. I just felt liek complete ass! I know she's his friend but the fact that she wants to be with him urks me to no end. I was too upset already to start a fight about her so I didnt bring it up. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it to be in a relationship if you're just goina be stressed out about the other person all the time.

OMG... thanks for all the responses guys!! Okay well first of all thank-you for the compliments!! the pictures in my gallery are from when I was on Dan's regimen, so yes I was 100% clear, however the regimen gave me wrinkles to I quit and VOILA!! ACNE GALORE!!! My derm took one look at me and said "accutane" haha if that can giv eyou an idea of how my skin is. Anyway, yes I admit I feel very insecure, especially when I see these amazing girls with their nice skin and hair. I HATE feelign this way but I cant help it. Before I got acne (when I turned 19) I wasnt like this, ugh stupid acne. So I talked to him again later on last night, and he revealed to me that he was angry with me! he was upset with me because of something I didnt even know he was mad about from like a week ago! It's something pretty personal so I cant really say, but I was upset with him for not telling me he was angry!!! GAH!! So basically I figured it out that he just phoned me up to tell me he was going with this girl... his "friend"... to piss me off, I guess to basically get back at me. I just felt liek complete ass! I know she's his friend but the fact that she wants to be with him urks me to no end. I was too upset already to start a fight about her so I didnt bring it up. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it to be in a relationship if you're just goina be stressed out about the other person all the time.

Whoa. Rewind. He goes out with this girl to make you jealous and you feel like an ass? Relationships are supposed to make you feel better, not worse. He's an asshole for doing that to you. Regardless of how mad you may be at your significant other, you don't pull shit like that.

I totally agree...and what i dont understand was y he wasn't upfront about it with u in the first place? I think ur sooo gorgeous and u have seriously the most beautiful hair! I know what its like comparing yourself to other girls all the time and it really can kill. I had depression over my skin for ages and its so easy to blow them out of proportion. I also realised now that when i look at ppl i almost never realise their acne. Its their personality and *inner beauty* (i hate that word but what else can i use?) that really make or break their face. People who are ugly to me aren't the ones that are necessarily physically unattractive but those who are mean and small hearted. Thats y u need to surround urself with supporting and loving people....so make sure this guy is...

I can kind of relate. I was dating this one really sweet guy. Never gave me a reason to feel insecure. Never once gave me a reason to not trust him. But I met his ex. I swear she could have been Heidi Klum's twin sister. I had to break up with him. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I should have been flattered that he thought I was in the same league as her. Instead I was convinced he was constantly comparing me to her in his head. This was a year ago. With the past few weeks he's been calling me. So to me that says there must have been something he had liked about me.

The point of that is, don't make the same mistake. I dumped that guy for no real reason. If your boyfriend is being an asshole, though, kick him to the curb. If he doesn't appreciate you, he doesn't deserve you.

But but, arn't you the apex of femininity? Or are you all bark and no bite.

However, I do agree. Seems he is being an asshole, I would never do that to my girlfriend. "Hey baby im going out with this girl, who you don't like, but who likes me to this thing, and im just calling you to let you know." R-e-t-a-r-d-e-d.

tdot, i think your best bet would be to tell him how you feel. Communication is a huge part of the realtionship, guys are not mind-readers... so start communicating, if you want to save this relationship.

I kinda know how you feel. I liked this one guy for YEARS and we were great friends and just when I thought he was going to ask me out he asks out this girl with a PERFECT body and great hair and, no joke, was going on accutane for the blackheads on her forehead. I wanted to kill her and the guy I liked together in one strike. :evil:

u know what...on second thoughts just dumpt this loSEr...he really doesn't deserve u!...like i said i think ur absolutely gorgeous and if he can't see that either he is a) a complete retard b) insecure about himself c) just a freakin bastard. so there u go...thats my spiel for the day

However, I do agree. Seems he is being an asshole, I would never do that to my girlfriend. "Hey baby im going out with this girl, who you don't like, but who likes me to this thing, and im just calling you to let you know." R-e-t-a-r-d-e-d.

The name is Kitty Collins. No bark at all, but I do bite. And most women have bouts of insecurity. Even ones who can't walk half a block without getting whistled at.

But yes, she is far too good for this asshole. He's playing games.

awww, sorry to hear that happened... r u thinking of working it out with him? it sounds like he's still not over you if he's calling u.

I'm not sure why he's calling. He did wait a year. A YEAR! Which makes me think he's either bored or lonely. I know he's a great guy, any girl would be lucky to have him. Which is why I can't get involved with him again. If I behaved like an insecure, paranoid lunatic before, I'd probably do it again. I probably am doing it again already. He deserves better.

The name is Kitty Collins. No bark at all, but I do bite. And most women have bouts of insecurity. Even ones who can't walk half a block without getting whistled at.

But yes, she is far too good for this asshole. He's playing games.

awww, sorry to hear that happened... r u thinking of working it out with him? it sounds like he's still not over you if he's calling u.

I'm not sure why he's calling. He did wait a year. A YEAR! Which makes me think he's either bored or lonely. I know he's a great guy, any girl would be lucky to have him. Which is why I can't get involved with him again. If I behaved like an insecure, paranoid lunatic before, I'd probably do it again. I probably am doing it again already. He deserves better.

yeah i understand... but u deserve better too.

u know what...on second thoughts just dumpt this loSEr...he really doesn't deserve u!...like i said i think ur absolutely gorgeous and if he can't see that either he is a) a complete retard b) insecure about himself c) just a freakin bastard. so there u go...thats my spiel for the day

HAha well my relationship with him is really weird, we're seeing eachother but arent really dating I guess, truth is I dont even know, we have just been in eachother's lives for so long that it seesm like we are always together. I love him, but I am going through a really hard time right now, and have been for a while, and he knew me when I wasnt depressed, so I think he gets frustrated with me. SOmetimes I think I dont care what he does but then something liek this happens and I blow up lol. HE really is a good guy in the end, he spports me and tries to make me happy. we just piss eachothe off lately I guess, and it feels like a game. UGHH... Hmmm Kitty, I wonder why this guy os calling you, he probably realized he wants to be with you more than ever... or maybe he's lonely. Guy are so hard to read sometimes. Evey thank-you for the compliment... I know he may sound horrible, but he's not liek this all the time, and I will admit, after dating him and seeing him on a nd off for two years, it's hard to just let go. :(

Honey, you're making excuses for him. You don't need to make excuses for a guy that's actually worth your time. And you certainly wouldn't have to wonder where you stand either. Dump him. You can do better. I know if can be difficult to let go, especially when it's someone who has been in your life for an extended period of time. I've been there. But you've got to. It's in your own best interest.

What has he done? This is just ridicolous, if you are a guy can't you female friends without risk getting dumped by your girlfriend? Hate controlfreaks. Hate it when "friends" meet a partner and then all of a sudden stop calling or hanging out with you. Don't dump if he wants to hang out with his friend let him. But ask if you can come if you want to.

Cheat on him with me... a pre-emptive strike. Relationships are for suckers. All a lover is good for besides the sex is heat during winter's nights... and the occasional sandwich.

What has he done? This is just ridicolous, if you are a guy can't you female friends without risk getting dumped by your girlfriend? Hate controlfreaks. Hate it when "friends" meet a partner and then all of a sudden stop calling or hanging out with you. Don't dump if he wants to hang out with his friend let him. But ask if you can come if you want to.

He only did it TO PISS HER OFF. Guys unintetionally make us mad all the time, they don't need to do it on purpose, unless they're trying to get dumped. And she said she doesn't even know if they're "officially" together. If you don't know, that means you aren't. And after 2 years, she really ought to know what the deal is. If she was like "this totally loyal man of mine that's never done anything to make me jealous on purpose is out with a friend of his that he has never expressed any romantic interest in", then yeah, I'd say she was being a control freak. But that's obviously not the case.

He only did it TO PISS HER OFF. Guys unintetionally make us mad all the time, they don't need to do it on purpose, unless they're trying to get dumped. And she said she doesn't even know if they're "officially" together. If you don't know, that means you aren't. And after 2 years, she really ought to know what the deal is. If she was like "this totally loyal man of mine that's never done anything to make me jealous on purpose is out with a friend of his that he has never expressed any romantic interest in", then yeah, I'd say she was being a control freak. But that's obviously not the case.

What's wrong with that? She pisses him off he does the same thing back? And I don't see where he hasn't been loyal to her.

What's wrong with that? She pisses him off he does the same thing back? And I don't see where he hasn't been loyal to her.

I doubt she did it intentionally. She probably would have mentioned that. Is that the sort of thing you do? Look for precisely what would make your significant other insecure and do it? That's pretty fucked up.

loyalty= not doing fucked up shit on purpose.