Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pjfan

Brevoxyl-8 and Solodyn

Hi there, I have had moderate to severe bacne for quite sometime now and have wavered between many different meds and creams to find the right fit. Finally, after realizing accutane isn't what I wanted to do, I went to the derm and he prescribed brevoxyl-8 cream wash and solodyn 135 mg pill. First question is, has anyone used this combination and if so, does it work when taken in the correct dosage? And second, as far as the bleaching of fabrics and hair from the brevoxyl...does it bleach all the time or if you put clothes on right after you use it? Because, I noticed it did bleach my towel a little bit after I got out of the shower, but I pretty much rinse all of the cream off before stepping out and drying off. Also, I slept w/ my shirt off last night and it didn't seem to affect my navy blue sheets. I went to bed about an hr after I showered. Anyway, I can't seem to find any clear answers about how long after you use it, if it might bleach the clothes etc. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!