Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Ringworm from Accutane, fuck!

I am on 40mg Accutane, its been about 3 months now, and I've got Ringworm now, I don't want to go to doc I want to treat it here, will this just go away or what Im worried!

yes, ringworm is caused by a bacteria...it usually takes about 2 weeks to sometimes a month from the initial contact to have visible ringworm. you can try a triple antibiotic ointment from a drugstore if it's minor...and DO NOT TOUCH IT AT ALL!!! You will just spread it. But if you have more than just one or two spots of it I would go to a doctor and get a prescribed medication. ive had it before...it is not caused by accutane.

Are you joking? Honestly, this sounds like some claim one of the enema psycho's from Diet and Holistic forums would make.

Are you joking? Honestly, this sounds like some claim one of the enema psycho's from Diet and Holistic forums would make.

Ironically, I think all those enema psychos left because they cleared up. :wacko:

It's on my entire forearm!

Ugh. Dude...

I told you in your other post. It's from Vitamin A over-dose. That's what Accutane is...It's Vitamin A derived. The same thing happens when you take tons of Vitamin A, you get red rash shit on your arm.

Use lotion. It'll go away. It isn't ring worm.