Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashes

whats the best BP?

I dont like Neutrogena On-The-Spot. Sometimes I buy it and it has chunks in it or its runny. Besides, its hard to rub in. I want to switch to a 2.5% GEL. Where can I find gel? Will my local pharmacy have it? Whats the best brand of 2.5% BP Gel.

I am aware Dan has a product coming out but it wont be out for awhile I read on the board, so I want to use this gel until Dans comes out..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I dont like Neutrogena On-The-Spot. Sometimes I buy it and it has chunks in it or its runny. Besides, its hard to rub in. I want to switch to a 2.5% GEL. Where can I find gel? Will my local pharmacy have it? Whats the best brand of 2.5% BP Gel.

I am aware Dan has a product coming out but it wont be out for awhile I read on the board, so I want to use this gel until Dans comes out..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The On The Spot in chunky itself. The moisturizer has nothing to do with it. I put the BP on my finger and you can see the chunks in it.

the best bp would have to be proactiv's bp

a bottle is like 16.95 and it last for like 45 days

its not on the spot and has many other properties like urea(draws moisture to the skin) allantoin and pantheol (repair skin damage and stimulate healthy tissue growth) proactiv bp has to be the best out there

I agree. I happen to have 4 or 5 bottles of Proactiv bp leftover from when I used to use the system. It's 2.5 oz and goes on very even and lotion-like. When I run out, I'll buy the On-The-Spot or Dan's gel-based economy one. Dan, or someone, mentioned that the smell of the Proactiv bp is overwhelming, but I don't have a problem with it.

I absolutely agree. proactiv's 2.5% B.P. is the best, its not chunky at all, spreads extremely easily. Proactiv's price however is so prohibitively expensive, its ludicrous. I found something called "Proacne" at wall mart which is exactly the same thing but for less than 1/2 the price.