Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShockBotkins

Which of These Moisturizers Should I Buy?

Your first product is a toner, not a moisturizer, and toners are not part of the CSR as they can be drying on the skin and cause irritation.

I don't know anything about the Dove moisturizer but as far as fighting dryness and flakiness, I like the Cetaphil the best although the negatives about Cetaphil are that it leaves skin shiny and it's very thick. My goal is eliminating flakes so I've stuck with the Cetaphil although I'm going to go back to a diff moisturizer that I liked better for oil control and texture and add jojoba to it.

Alright thanks for the reply, what about the Aveeno products?

i love my aveeno lotion! i have that calming lotion stuff. its sposed to get rid of the redness.. it does that a little bit. i dont have to put a lot of it on my face either. i used to use Olay face lotion but i think that was making me break out bad. I bought that dove stuff and i HATED that! it didnt work for me at all! the aveeno is expensive but id say it is worth it!