Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdean

wtf was cnn talking about accutane

did anyone see or hear about what cnn had to say about accutane cus i was sitting in calss while everyone was at the pep really and me and my teacher and two other kids were like lets watch the news and under the little headlinesit said somthing like the drug accutane treated for acne has blahahahhaha idk it went to fast it just scrolled by me and it ddint bring it up again does anyone know what else was said about it

it's just bringing the drug into the news again..... saying it might have psyc side effects and the FDA is going to make some committee to look into it.... they will find nothing and it will be back to normal.

some fricking politician had his son kill himself and is blaming accutane, all in a huff, and needs someone to rag on.

oh, and they are going to put a mandetory registry for anyone on the drug in place by July 2007.

that's about it!

If your going to kill yourself on accutane do to acne related problems why not wait till after the 6 months to see if its not cleared up, just stupid IMO :\.

Well they are not necessarily killing themselves due to acne problems it's the accutane that can cause depression in some people which ends in suicide.

did anyone see or hear about what cnn had to say about accutane cus i was sitting in calss while everyone was at the pep really and me and my teacher and two other kids were like lets watch the news and under the little headlinesit said somthing like the drug accutane treated for acne has blahahahhaha idk it went to fast it just scrolled by me and it ddint bring it up again does anyone know what else was said about it

thanks for the info.. I'm really psycho Bit*ch do you think it will have the reverse effect on me?..j/k

This is so ridiculous! :evil: it just furiates me thinking about all those people out there who will want to get on Accutane in the future and they'll have to deal with this $h!t and they shouldn't blame the drug for that kids actions, people kill themselves everyday, I'm sure the drug didn't force him to kill himself :rolleyes: you don't see us dropping like flys...

So funny bc I feel like the drug has done the opposite to me. lol. I feel mad chill. :cool:

And it's been about 20 something days on it for me.

So funny bc I feel like the drug has done the opposite to me. lol. I feel mad chill. :cool:

same here, I usually have panic attacks when I'm out but now I don't, I could care less what people think of me :) I'm just so much more relaxed, I could care less about anything!