Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

Quick Question!

I have a school dance in a few hours, so, naturally, I want to clean up before I go.

But once the dance is over, I'll be all sweaty and nasty, so I would have to shower again. Is it okay to apply the CSR 3 times in this situation?

i do the regimen 3 times all the time, especially on fridays. i like to come home frome work,shower, go out, come home and take another shower. it never really makes a difference. if anything i get clearer from it. but i do also have oily skin so it might be different for me.

well you can shower your face later with water only - that doesn't get out the BP (hence people swim while on the CSR but still use it only twice a day)

i do the regimen 3 times all the time, especially on fridays. i like to come home frome work,shower, go out, come home and take another shower. it never really makes a difference. if anything i get clearer from it. but i do also have oily skin so it might be different for me.

I have pretty oily skin too, so this should work.

well you can shower your face later with water only - that doesn't get out the BP (hence people swim while on the CSR but still use it only twice a day)

I've heard that a few times, but I think I'll just do it 3 times- I doubt it'll be too irritating...Thanks for the suggestion though!

Thanks for responding guys. :)