Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stance

I HATE MY SKIN

man ive been thru it ALL! first i been thru the couple of years of acne, some ranging from nothing, to just down right awful, then after all that's been done with, i get stuck with HYPERPIGMENTATION for like 3 years!!! i finally get thru that and i get scars! some how n the hell my scars heal I dont know, its where u cant even see it, now the texture of my skin is messed up! i got the worst skin known to man because i dont eve know what kind of skin i got! if i wash my face it gets dry and ashy, but if i use lotion it gets greasy n yucky lookin and my texture is all off. what the hell? am i been tested? a lab rat? WHAT?!

man ive been thru it ALL! first i been thru the couple of years of acne, some ranging from nothing, to just down right awful, then after all that's been done with, i get stuck with HYPERPIGMENTATION for like 3 years!!! i finally get thru that and i get scars! some how n the hell my scars heal I dont know, its where u cant even see it, now the texture of my skin is messed up! i got the worst skin known to man because i dont eve know what kind of skin i got! if i wash my face it gets dry and ashy, but if i use lotion it gets greasy n yucky lookin and my texture is all off. what the hell? am i been tested? a lab rat? WHAT?!

We have all been there. I know I have oily, sensitive skin (makes for a difficult approach to treatment). This is what I found - if I used anything harsh to clean it or put on it, after a few days my face got red and dry! Go to my post I just put on, on the Personal Regimen site, under Newcastlegirl, and read what I did. I really am convinced if you start from the inside out first, treat your face ever so gently and be patient, use only one product for several days or more to see if that works, you will get rid of your acne. But don't expect it to happen overnight. I know, I hate those last words, read them on this site before, but it truly is the truth.

Love, Karen