Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nick_04

What do you think of this?

really really tempting...

but it's a classic in prasing something to the fullest without actually saying ANYTHING about it, that way people will HAVE TO buy the book....... :(

are you having a go?

I don't know if its Roaccutane, but my acne is definately much worst off now than it was before I took the drug. But then again, this was 6 years ago! My acne flared up just recently during the past 3 months. I'm seeing my doctor next week so he can put me back on roaccutance for the second time. I think the results are worth it even if I need to go back on it again and again and again...

As for that link, they are the same people who billed me for buying Leo's book..which is in my opinion way he's acne solution is tooo extreme! it's so rigid, you won't be able to enjoy life...

are you having a go?

I tried something like that back in 2003, didn't work one bit.

I'm on tane now (read my diary!!)

But yeh..that site is so covincing for someone who's looking for a cure, and some of the points made may be true, but i'm sure there just out for money. Makers of Accutane are aswell obviously..but at least it works more!

I don't really like that site. On that same site they were recommending taking 300mg of zinc a day. That sounds dangerous over a long period of time. And they just want to sell their stupid book. I don't know if that's true about Accutane though, about someone's acne coming back worse after. I REALLY hope not. I've only read of a few occassions though where someone's acne came back worse after. On most sites I read that after Accutane, even if you relapse, your acne will NEVER be as bad as it was before accutane.

Seriously? You guys believe that review? It's probably some fifteen year old writing it.

"While the makers of accutane don't fully understand how it works".....eh, i think they have a fair idea how it works!

If this was a peer reviewed article from a lab or university, i may believe it, but what does this guy know?

It's been tested for the last twenty years, rigorously....and for acne sufferers, it's a miracle drug.

They test our liver every month, because it gives our liver a serious workout. Yeah, there could be damage done, hence why they try to catch it every month.

It's bullshit if you ask me.

Seriously? You guys believe that review? It's probably some fifteen year old writing it.

"While the makers of accutane don't fully understand how it works".....eh, i think they have a fair idea how it works!

If this was a peer reviewed article from a lab or university, i may believe it, but what does this guy know?

It's been tested for the last twenty years, rigorously....and for acne sufferers, it's a miracle drug.

They test our liver every month, because it gives our liver a serious workout. Yeah, there could be damage done, hence why they try to catch it every month.

It's bullshit if you ask me.

i completely agree with you. when i read this i was thinking it sounded like a young person writing it as well. they were making very blanket statements and obviously didn't do as much research as they said they did because they were saying "most" people have their acne come back worse after they use it which isn't true. and the whole "the makers of accutane don't fully understand how it works" is seriously complete and pure crap. it's these stupid sites that just prove you definitely can't trust everything you read on the internet. it wasn't tempting to me at all.