Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GiftedPuma

Are people with certain features more proned to acne?

Hey guys and girls,

I'm sure I'm probably way wrong and maybe it's just something I've noticed, but does it seem like certain people are more prone to getting acne than others? For instance, it seems that people that are naturally blonde and/or have pale skin (natural redheads, too) seem to get acne moreso. Or people that smoke? I know this seems really odd, but it seems that people I know/knew (like in high school) that smoked, seemed to have a problem with acne. This might just be my observations, but has anyone else noticed it?

People who smoke...nah...a lot of the good looking kids who go out to clubs smoke and drink tons and look great.

I have friends who can pig out on fast food and never break out.

People with pale skin have more noticeable acne. Thats probably just it.

But Redheads apparently usually have more sensitive skin than the rest, so maybe they might get more acne or freckles or whatever.

Yeah, I used to think the exact same thing. Pale people has acne, very tall people are always very slim, people with round heads will develop male pattern baldness etc...

Hey guys and girls,

I'm sure I'm probably way wrong and maybe it's just something I've noticed, but does it seem like certain people are more prone to getting acne than others?

Yes. I notice that people with skin tend to have acne more often than those who don't.

:D

Yes. People with big pores get acne easily.

In my observation, Asian (me) are likely to get acnes....because they are too active? Hormonal active?

Do you guys also notice that Asian face is oily?

well I am blonde swedish gal. Notice leg veins are a problem for us.

I keep up maintenance on them...

Acne shows more on pale skins.

Minor acne looks major to you olive skins for fair gals.

Even minor shows up on pale, not as much olive, so no we don't get more,

you can just see it more, and harder to hide,

so well, we are all the same........

Genitic???????maybe.

More so unlucky.

funny, I am the oldest sister, and have better features, but they have some pimples, not acne.

Life just works in funny ways, just as I try to win with it.!!!!!!!

And i will!

B.Boop.

I beleive it will leave someday, maybe not all. Normal to get the odd pimple, here and there, you guy;s have expectations of never getting a pimple. Ever again??

not likely, unless it is just a childhood thing.

I got rid of "acne", but still break out. Easy to get rid of stuff though.

I look it now as " they are playing a game with my face, zap it with BP and SA".

No chance - most die..........

It does become aggravating though, but to stop the stress of it all, I kill them.

Some take longer to die than others, like "risk",.

Keeping the upper hand and positive thinking, keeps me sane..............

Uh I'm a little tired now, time to wash my face - I dread it. So I am thinking positively, and stupidly.

sorry for the fun. Just tired, and wanted to lighten the mood for anyone who thinks like I.............

like why me????????

Almost, gnight!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys and girls,

I'm sure I'm probably way wrong and maybe it's just something I've noticed, but does it seem like certain people are more prone to getting acne than others?

Yes. I notice that people with skin tend to have acne more often than those who don't.

:D

I've noticed there are people with acne but without oily skin. They seem to be easily cured.......maybe with Accutane since most of their acne is under the skin? However, I'm just the opposite. I have had severe oily skin all my life which led to major surface acne that caused severe scarring over time. It's horrible.

Hee hee everyone has skin!!! I have typo errors alot.

Just made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for being human!!!

:lol: i noticed that too ^^ made me Iaugh.

Anyway..interesting theory. Who knows. SODs Iaw either way!

I read some statistic saying that people that smoke have a higher % of acne opposed to people that don't smoke. I think the same correlation can b made w/ drug users not all but most I think it's a way for your body to get rid of the toxins or give u signs that ur not healthy.

I have brown hair, brown eyes, never smoked, ate healthy, still had pimples and cystic acne. However, my friends have always said I was societies extraneous variable!

I have brown hair and eyes and I definitely had bad acne in the past. I haven't noticed that correlation to be honest.

I have reddish brown hair, white asian skin, brown eyes. I don't have alot of acne but when I get one, it's severe enough to cause scarring. When ever I use benzoyl peroxide, it become a bigger cyst acne. I have never seen people with black eyes so I don't know their features. My friends smokes but never had acne in her life, what a lucky ass.

Acne affects any race, gender, background, upbringing, religion.

For the record, I'm a brown-eyed, dark-haired, olive-skinned, never smoked, rarely drink, eat healthy, excercise frequently kinda guy.